Ch 1)

Aries lived with his father, mother and 2 siblings. He was the eldest child, he took care of his siblings with his grandfather as his parents were busy all the time. He loved his siblings, even if they were annoying at times.

"Hey, Aries. When's Mom and Dad coming back?" His younger brother, Jack asked. Aries knew his parents went out again for the second time in a row.

"Hm, oh they'll be back soon Jack don't worry." Aries lied. Aries usually lied to his siblings about when his parents would arrive.

"Mum and Dad, home?" Jasmine, Aries' younger sister asked.

"Not yet, soon." Aries assured. Aries was used to his parents not being home all the time. They did this to him a lot. Luckily his grandfather was there look after them.

"Take care of your children." Aries tells them.

"Excuse me?" Aries' mother and father were about to go for another night out.

"Take care of your children." Aries repeated. Aries' mother slapped him.

"How dare you have an attitude towards me!" She yelled. Aries was holding in his tears.

"You're lucky you even go to school." Aries' father scolds. "I don't want to hear that sentence ever again!"

Aries went back into his room, he knew his siblings would hear this and would be afraid, he had to go comfort them. Fighting with his parents would result even more trouble.

••••••••••••

"Okay Taurus, say apple." Taurus was being homeschooled by a teacher his parents payed for. Taurus was  an only child in a wealthy family, his parents wanted him to have the best education he could have.

"Apple." Taurus repeated, Taurus was a very talented kid, from very young his parents knew he had potential.

"Good, now say banana." The teacher pointed at a picture of the yellow fruit.

"Ba-na-na." Taurus repeated.

"Good job Taurus." The teacher repeated this with many other words until it was time for her to go. "Alright, good job today Taurus, tomorrow we'll be learning sentence structures." The teacher waved goodbye, she was escorted out by Taurus' butler.

"Well done young master." He clapped. "We should wash you up before your parents get back." The butler held Taurus by the hand to the bathroom. Taurus was a quiet kid, he rarely complained to his parents. This was great for his parents as they were constantly busy with work.

•••••••••••••
Gemini lived with her father, her mother had died when she was only 2, her father was a nice man.Gemini acted differently to other girls. She loved playing outside, she didn't even mind getting dirty. Others judged her because of this. Gemini didn't really pay any attention to them.
Gemini enjoyed her life, until her father remarried.

"Hello, sweetie. I'm Vanessa." Vanessa was nice wealthy woman, Gemini could see why her father fell in love with her. "This is Chloe." Vanessa introduced. A girl with brown eyes and brunette hair came out from behind Vanessa. Gemini and her father moved to Vanessa and Chloe's house because it would ideal for them to live in a bigger home.

Chloe was the same age as Gemini, what Gemini didn't know was that her step-sister was wicked. Chloe would act innocent in front of their parents but treat Gemini horribly when they weren't looking. Gemini put up with her because she saw how happy Vanessa was making her father. Chloe would constantly call her names.

"Ugly."

"Selfish."

"Brat," Chloe called Gemini all these names but Gemini put up with it, for her father's happiness.