Ch 13)

"Alright class, today we'll be finding out your special abilities." Mr Dolphino stated.

"Isn't the teacher hot?"A few girls whispered among themselves.

"Girl, he is like double your age." Another girl whispered.

"Ahem! Quiet down." Mr Dolphino ordered. "Now since it it only the start of the new school year. We will be using this lesson to find out your special abilities." He explained, 3 big machines emerged from the ground, the students felt uneasy and started to murmur. "Now these machines will scan you, don't worry it's safe. I will be in the observation room upstairs, if anything goes wrong it'll be under control." As Mr Dolphino exited the room, students were already getting scanned by the machines.

"Ack! It tickles." Pisces giggled as she was getting scanned.

"I find that hard to believe." Aquarius said as he looked at the rather big machine. He wasn't keen on his turn to be scanned.

"I mean Mr Dolphino said it's safe. He seems trustworthy." Gemini said as her turn came close.

"He's popular with the girls that's for sure." Sagittarius came to a conclusion as she saw a group of girls giggling to themselves.

"He is quite attractive." Gemini giggled. When it was her turn to be scanned, she stood perfectly still, Pisces was right it did tickle a bit.

Aries looked up at Mr Dolphino, Leo noticed and snickered. "Not you having to compete with the teacher."

This guy- Aries raised his hand and Leo knew that if he didn't move soon he would get hit.

"Sagittarius!" Leo cried as he ran behind her for protection. 

The two boys were running around Sagittarius, Aries was trying to catch Leo but Leo would run the other way. Gemini chuckled as she watched the chaos unfold.

"It looks terrifying." Cancer glanced at the machine, she subconsciously held onto Taurus' hand.

After all these years, she still has that habit. Taurus remembered when they were young, Cancer used to hold Taurus' hand whenever they walked around the park.

"There's no need to worry, it's perfectly safe. I hope." Virgo mumbled the last bit as it reached her turn to be scanned.

After every student had been scanned Mr Dolphino came back. "Your results with come out soon. In the meantime, we will commence with the spiritual training." The class groaned as it seemed boring. "This is how you unlock your power. You need to focus on your inner energy so I should hear no talking."

Everyone spread out and sat down. In order to focus they needed to be isolated, at least according to Mr Dolphino.

Isolation? Sounds good. Scorpio smirked, he sat down and closed his eyes. Silence, just how I like it.

"Scorpio. Psst." Someone was trying to get Scorpio's attention.

"Pisces, could you please be quiet for 5 seconds-." Scorpio frustratedly said.

"Pisces? What no- it's me Capricorn." Capricorn whispered.

Scorpio opened his eyes, it indeed was Capricorn. "Sorry, it's usually Pisces who wants to grab my attention."