Ch 14)

I think I have a headache. Leo groaned. As Leo went into the kitchen, he heard someone giggling. It was Sagittarius who was laughing at her phone on the couch.

"What are you giggling at?" Leo asked. He was originally trying to find a snack for himself but got curious when he heard Sagittarius giggling.

"Hm? Oh, nothing." Sagittarius responded, scrolling through her phone still.

Leo frowned. "We both know that's a lie. Come on, I wanna be in a good mood too." He cooed as he went to go sit down next to Sagittarius on the couch.

Sagittarius didn't respond. Instead, she paid no attention to Leo and continued to giggle while scrolling through her phone.

Leo frowned. She didn't even notice me. Leo took an aggressive sip out of the juice box he retrieved from the fridge. She's been ignoring me for quite a while now... Do I just simply not exist to her? Leo slightly moved Sagittarius' phone away from her face. He did this to gain her attention.

"Huh-?" Sagittarius said in confusion. She lifted her eyes off her phone and noticed Leo sitting in front of her. "Oh Leo, did you want something?" She asked. How long was he sitting there for..? Man, I gotta pay attention to my surroundings more. But that video was hilarious!

"I just wanted to know what you're up to," Leo stated. "Clearly, you're too busy to even notice me," Leo muttered. "You've been ignoring me all day.."

Sagittarius sheepishly chuckled. So he did notice the ignoring- and he seems pretty upset about it. Sagittarius glanced at Leo. He had a tired look on his face. I feel guilty. What do I do..? Sagittarius didn't exactly know how to comfort people.

"So, um...I came across quite a lot of funny videos." Sagittarius said, trying to change the topic. "Did you want to see?" she asked.  Hopefully, this lightens the mood.

"Sure." Leo smiled, it was almost as if he was never upset in the first place.

Oh wow, that was easy. Sagittarius started to scroll through her phone to find the video. "Here." Sagittarius had found the video and held out her phone for Leo to see.

Leo looked at the phone. "How to impress a guy..?" He said in a confused tone.

"What-? That's not the right video-!" Sagittarius nervously chuckled. "I swear I had the right video." Sagittarius frantically swiped to the next video. "I must've accidentally swiped it."

"Reverse icks?" Leo read, as his eyes travelled down to read he gave a slight smirk.

"There we go- wait did you just say reverse?" Sagittarius asked. Leo took Sagittarius' phone out of her hand. "Hey! I just realised that's not the right video! There should be no reverse-."

"Imagine him grabbing your waist-." Leo started reading off the phone. Didn't know she was into this kinda stuff.

There was now a panic-stricken look on Sagittarius' face. She needed to get her phone immediately. "Leo-! Don't read it!" Sagittarius yelled as she tried to grab her phone.

Leo extended his arm so she couldn't reach. "Imagine him softly kissing your neck." He went on.

Sagittarius' face was turning red now. "Alright you've had your fun- now give it back!" Sagittarius hissed.