Chapter 4: Meeting Him Part 2

Authors Note: I decided there will be no cop to make the plot easier to write. Nick Bateman plays billionaire, Donovan Johnson and the other characters stay the same.

Chapter 5 is private so follow to read.

"No one but me, sir. But I'm really sorry," I apologized again, hoping that he wouldn't turn me away because of daydreaming for a few seconds.

Honestly, when I thought of it, I thought that reason would be ridiculous to not hire someone over.

"Be more attentive Ms. Cameron since you're not the only who wants this job. Now have a seat so we can start," He motioned with his hand for me to seat and I did.

Once I sat comfortably in the chair, I folded my hands on my lap and waited for him to speak.

"What your name?" He asked, looking through my file.

"It is Mia Cameron," I replied.

"And have been a maid before?" He questioned, looking up.

"No but I'm a fast learner and would really love to have this job," I responded.

"Uh-huh being a fast learner is a plus especially when it requires for you to work for me," He said, looking at me with an unreadable expression, "Now you mention that you really want this job, why should I hire you?" He asked.

"I'm a positive person, trustworthy, and great at multitasking. And also if you hire me to be maid, you will not regret it," I said with a smile and he smirked.

"Nice answer, well Ms. Cameron congratulations you certainly are what I'm looking for." He extended his hand for me to shake.

"Thank you so much," I said, smiling. I was surprised how short the interview but nonetheless appreciative of being hired.

"I hope you do know it is required for you to stay at my residence while being my maid," He replied, bringing out some documents for me to sign.

"No, but its fine with me," I replied, not caring much about that part. Especially since I already wanted to move out of my parents' home and save more money by living here rent-free.

"Good, and also you must always be professional in your maid outfit unless you aren't on the clock like during the night hours. But you will work anytime I need you since I want you to be my personal maid," He cleared his throat as he looked up at me.

"Well, that's fine with me honestly. Thank you so much again," I said, excitedly.

"Uh-huh, also I need for you to sign a NDA as well as another work contract pledging your full loyalty to me. Considering being the billionaire and man of power I have a lot of enemies. So it is of my best interest to make sure my staff is loyal to me," He responded as he got up from his desk and walked towards me.

While he walked towards me, I admired the way his muscles flexed in his suit and it being tight fitted.

Geez, what is wrong with me?! I seriously need to get my hormones under control, I thought, looking away shyly.

"Here you go," He handed me the documents with a pen.

"Ugh thanks," I took, making sure my eyes didn't land on his bulge that was noticeable through his pants especially when it was literally in front of my face.

While I looked over the documents, some words were too small for me to read but I figured everything on the papers mentioned general stuff so I signed off on it anyway.

Once done, I handed him over the signed documents as I looked up at him and he smirked.

"Now Ms. Cameron is it okay for you to start tomorrow?" He asked.

"Ugh yes. Also would it be ok if I moved in with some of my things?" I questioned.

"Yes of course, if you need new things then just let me know. One of my maids can take you shopping to buy the stuff that you need or want," He shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh thank you, I appreciate that," I got up from my chair which I instantly regretted since there was little space in between us. I then stepped back, moving my chair back also.

"Tomorrow I'll give you a personal tour of my mansion," He placed his hand on my lower back and motioned his hand for me to go before him which I did.

"Thanks, I would like that," I replied, instantly regretting since that response didn't sound quite right.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll like a lot of things around here. I'll make sure of it," He leaned forward to whisper in my ear, making me shudder at his baritone voice as his lips lingered on my ear.

I then looked up at him, but quickly looked away when I saw that he gave me a heated gaze. Maybe I was just imagining things as I shook my head.

© 2019. All Rights Reserved 2019 Punkxst