Chapter 19: Girls Hangout

After shopping for Lola, I wasn't surprised that when we met her at Johnson's residence, she couldn't even say a simple thank you.

But rather she questioned why it took us so long to shop for her things even though she didn't plan on using the new stuff she brought for that day.

I rolled my eyes at the fact since just because I was her maid does not mean I have to be her maid on my days off.

I just could not wait to save enough money working so I could leave and never come back again.

Despite my scandalous relationship with Mr. Johnson, I still was planning for my future and perhaps invest in a local business of some sort.

After I was done brushing my hair, I placed my hair into a high bun and wore my maid outfit.

I decided to wear the maid outfit that was less revealing and more moderate to wear.

Even though Mr. Johnson insist on me wearing the revealing one, I still had self-respect for myself by wearing outfits that covered more of my skin.

I knew I should not have been sleeping with my boss especially when he was a married man.

But I did promise myself that it would a temporary situation and it will end on my terms.

Honestly, I will never be another man's mistress after being done with Mr. Johnson since I knew I had self-respect for myself nor will I ever be those who would normally use men for money.

This is just a life lesson which unfortunately I placed myself in, but at least the perks of it can enjoy for now until I just get tired of it.

While I was folding the laundry with Daisy and Ava, I suddenly jumped when a random piece of clothes that made me jump.

My attention turned to the girls who were laughing at me.

"What are you thinking about always since you seem to constantly be distracted these days?" Ava asked.

"Nothing, just thinking about my life goals of maybe continuing my education after working here or just open up a small business," I shrugged my shoulders telling them half the truth.

Although the actual truth was me thinking about my relationship with Mr. Johnson.

I knew it was a wrong decision to sleep with my boss for money, but right now I was tight on money.

"That's nice do you know what kind of business and career field you want to go into?" Daisy asked.

"Perhaps business since I was interested in the business aspects of things, but I don't know I'll see," I smiled sheepishly.

"Well is nice I made friends who are motivated like me than to always work here," Ava waved her hand, nonchalantly.

"Yeah after working here or whenever you guys choose to leave this job, we always have to stay in touch and that also includes with Chelsea," I suggested and the girls nodded her heads in agreement.

"That's true. I mean I knew we haven't known you for a full month but you are cool to be friends with," Daisy smiled, and I smiled back at her.

"Thank you and you guys are awesome people to friends with too. Besides-"

Before I could finish my sentence, one of the maids suddenly walked into the laundry room and told me that Mr. Johnson needed my assistance.

I sighed and stopped folding the stacks of clothes I had, telling the girls that I would see them later.

Soon after I was in front of Mr. Johnson's office room and knocked on the door.

"Come in," I heard a low gruff said from the other side, knowing that it was Mr. Johnson himself.

When I walked inside, he had an unreadable expression on his face.

He then looked at me up and down which I knew the reason for doing so was perhaps wondering why I wore a cover-up outfit.

Seeing his displeased facial expression, I knew it was something he didn't like to see me wear but I didn't care.

I mean yes, we agreed to mess around, but not to the point that he controlled entirely my life, my style, and me.

I definitely will not be any zombie maid that doesn't have a mind of her own.

"I see you covered up today," He said more so to himself than me.

"Yup I felt comfortable wearing this," I replied when he got up and walk slowly over to me.

Every step he took forward, I took I step when soon he entrapped me between his arms and looked down at me with an intense glare.

He then leaned forward and breathed his hot breath in my ear. 

© 2019. All Rights Reserved 2019 Punkst