Chapter 33: Pregnancy Test Part 2

Once I reached the bathroom door, I gave a last look at Ava who made a shooing motion with her hands for me to enter inside the bathroom as she smiled.

I sighed, knowing that this moment could be a life changing moment for me.

Slowly but surely, I walked inside the bathroom and closed the door behind, turning on the lights.

The light instantly was too bright for me to quickly adjust my eyes to the lighting of the room.

I then stared at myself in the mirror and saw I looked a mess.

In the moment, how I looked was the least of my worries since I had bigger drama to more so diffuse and it would come from a pregnancy test that needed to be taken.

I mean if I did end up pregnant then it would be a life changing experience for me.

And even a scary one since I was not even ready to be a mom nor even ready to tell Donovan about the news if so.

I thought of the few options I had momentarily which were a lot to even think about.

Since I was someone who was sort of pro-life, I would maybe keep the pregnancy even though I would not want to be a mom right now.

But perhaps I would terminate it since I would not want to be tied to Donovan permanently for the rest of my life.

I mean he was a serial cheater, and his marriage was already wrecked up, but he was still my boss was already married.

Besides, I did not want my life ruined by an unwanted pregnancy that would alter my life completely plus it would be looked down upon my parents.

They expected me like most parents for their child that I went to work to save up some money for my future goals.

Not be a filthy person to sleep around with a married man and stupidly by even my billionaire boss who perhaps would not even want the pregnancy.

Sighing, I felt my eyes get watery since I just honestly hoped that I was not pregnant and instead only had the flu.

I placed the pregnancy test on the counter of the box and unboxed it as bead of sweat formed on my forehead, seeing that there were five of the same tests to take in one pack.

Once I took out the tests and decided to use all of it just to be sure of whatever the results may have been.

They looked to be of better use than cheaper ones that girls during my high school days would use even while at school, I shook my head at the thought.

Closing my eyes, I tilted my head back and just hoped for the best.

Since I wanted to quickly get this over with, I quickly peed on all the sticks and waited shortly as I sat on the toilet.

"Please say negative," I murmured to myself as I stared impatiently. Even though I should get the results faster than most test, my still was beating a mile per minute.

Before the results showed, I closed my eyes and once I slowly opened them, I saw what I had hoped. The results for all of the test had come out negative.

"Thank goodness," I sighed in relief as cleaned up after myself and exit out the bathroom.

"Sooo what's the news girly?" Ava clapped her hands together excitedly.

"Um I'm not pregnant," I calmly said. I was less nervous than before, but still I wanted to get a sonogram from the doctor place just to be sure.

"Yay I'm happy you're not and let this be a life lesson," She warned, knowing she was right.

"Yeah I know. Also, are you sure this is legit?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm sure since my sister used once herself, but you know to be sure we can visit the doctor today or tomorrow," She smiled.

"Um tomorrow since I still want to enjoy the rest of my day off," I replied, wanting to watch some Netflix and chill.

"Well alright, I'll be back since I need to freshen up anyway," She said, and I agreed. Even thought it would have been nice finding out legitimately if the tests were true, I could wait till tomorrow.

© 2020. All Rights Reserved 2020 Punkxst