Chapter 39:Heated Session

I walked out the bathroom and headed towards my bed.

Before I could get out of his reach, I felt him grabbing my waist firmly as he sat down on the bed and pushed me forward towards the floor.

My hands instinctively coming up, bracing myself as my backside ended up over his right thigh.

My heart pounded even harder in my chest as I am lost in the tangle of thick strands of my hair blinding me.

I felt his hands softly, slowly, and warmly, gliding across my cheeks. Swallowed whole in these sexy movements I give myself up completely to him enjoying every moment of his smooth strong hands.

I have reached that peaceful, pleasurable place within. I felt him caressing my thighs as he spread them apart gently in such bold contrast to the burning heat of what was to come.

I tried so hard to restrain the anticipation but my thighs are shaking with fear, anxiety, desire and passion.

I was so consumed by these thoughts and emotions that the first hard smack seemed to come out of nowhere and shatters all trains of thought.

I couldn't help but gasp for air with the pain and surprise. It felt like my ass was on fire, but there was no time to recompose as the next hard smack rains down. It was with such force that my but jiggled as I imagined his wicked smile.

I tried to steady my breath, and keep my nerve as the smacks come hard and fast, 3, now 4 exactly in that same hotspot. I let out a high pitched scream of anguish I could no longer contain.

Soon I felt his hands now rubbing the sensitive area gently. He expanded me further, pushing my thighs even wider apart.

"Lift your ass," He ordered me and I did what I was told.

He then dived deeper into my bud. I was so turned on that my nectar was everywhere leaving trails down my thighs. He was the only one that can undo me like this, as he sat back, and watched me run full flow.

He continued to massage every part of my ass which welcomed his soothing touch over the reddened, flushed flesh.
As I anticipated his next move his long fingers slide within me again, pressing on that sweet spot within whilst grazing my swollen clit until I feel that I may burst.

As he felt me clamp down on his fingers from within he suddenly pushed them in harder and faster, pleasing me even more.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, uncontrollably. His fingers worked faster than before as he went further inside, unraveling the sweet tension.

"Please stop," I cried out, desperately not being able to hold back anymore.

"Fine," I heard his deep voice in response I hear myself crying out.

While the waves of pleasure ripple through my body, he sat me up and cradled me in his arms.

"Now do you promise to be mine?" He asked.

"Maybe," I replied and he smirked as he kissed me with heated passion.

It was then I knew that Donovan would be the death of me. 

© 2021. All Rights Reserved 2021 Punkxst