I can't see her...

"Is it over?" Kim quivered as she huddled up to Brett and Mackey in the basement, "I don't know, where's Stella? Emily?" Brett stood up.  The trio panicked, "I can't hear anything so we must be cleared, come on..." she waved them up to the stairs.  Brett opened the hatch and moved some of the fallen debris so they could get out, the house was only half standing, the rest of it was all over the place.  It was like a bomb had gone off.

             "Stella! Oh my god are you okay?" Mackey ran over to Stella as she saw her leant against the only standing wall of the cabin, "my legs pretty messed up and I don't know where Emily is..." she groaned.  Kim and Brett got up to spread out as they trampled on metal and wooden debris, "Emily?!", "em?!", "Emily call out!" They both shouted, they repeated themselves but there was not answer.  "I can't see her..." Kim cried out in a panic. 

                  The boys were still stood in the same place but they were thinking of all the bad outcomes that they girls were going through, they were snapped out of their thoughts when they heard muffled shouting coming from Emily's side of the call.
Brett: "Emily?!
Kim: "em call out!"
Kim: "I can't see her..."

                  Jays heart dropped, no, she can't be dead, not yet.  Kelly noticed jays panic, "hey, she's gonna be okay. They all are, we're gonna call boden and we're gonna figure this out okay?" He placed a hand on jays shoulder.  Jay nodded doubtfully as Kelly walked off to call boden, Matt stayed with jay in case the girls said anything else.

               "Hey look, there's ems phone..." Brett shouted over to Kim as she spotted Emily's phone laying all smashed up on a piece of rubble.  She picked it up and noticed that the screen was ruined, it was still on a call with jay though, she was surprised it was even still functional.
Brett: "jay? Can you hear us?"
Kim: "is it working?"
Brett: "no, I can't hear him. The phones long gone but the calls still active, Emily?!"
Kim: "em?!"

                "They can't hear us..." jay sighed and sat down on the couch, Matt huffed, "at least we can hear them and they're smart. They'll find her..." he spoke doubtfully.  Jay rubbed his hands over his face and set the phone down on Kelly's coffee table, "that was boden, he said if we get to the firehouse now he's gonna contact anglewoods fire department before we arrive, let's go" he grabbed his jacket.  It wasn't raining anymore so they could drive safely.  Jay and Matt grabbed their jackets too and ran out of the apartment, jay clutches the phone since it was the only way he could hear anything about his partner.

"Emily?!" Kim shouted out repeatedly, she couldn't lose her close friend like this, not at all. She began moving rubble around but it was no use, she could only move the small pieces of debris, the larger pieces needed machinery to lift them, or another set of hands other then hers and the girls. "God this can't be happening..." Brett ran her hands through her hair, Emily had always been her friend and she couldn't lose her to a storm. Kim didn't even know what to say so she just panicked and began searching again, Mackey was still securing stellas broken leg.

              "Chief" Kelly and Matt ran over to boden, "i need an update" he spoke deeply.  Jay nodded, "Kim and Brett are fine, I think stellas with Mackey but they can't find emily..." he shook his head which head was spinning, boden nodded with sympathy written all over his face, "I contacted anglewoods fire department, they're service is detailed. We're gonna have to move in ourselves, you've all got 15 minutes max to contact who you need to" he pointed to the crew who was already there and then ran off to his office. "You heard him" Matt ordered as they all separated ways. Jay walked outside of the firehouse to call hank.
Hank: "jay?"
Jay: "the storm hit the girls' cabin, Kim's fine and so are the others but they can't find Emily..."
Hank: "alright, just stay calm. Where are you now?"
Jay: "I'm at firehouse 51, anglewoods fire departments busy so we're moving out in 15 minutes"
Hank: "I'm on my way"

Obviously the call with Emily's phone had to have ended in order for him to call hank which he cursed himself for, what if she was dead? No jay, no, don't think like that. He ran back into the firehouse now that Adam had pulled up, "what's going on? Where's the girls? What's happening jay?" He spoke frantically, jay pulled him to the side, "calm down ruz, the tornado touched down in their district. Kim's fine and so are the others, but Emily's missing and they can't find her" he rubbed his hand over his face. Adam sighed in worry, "its fine, they're all gonna be fine jay, ems gonna be just fine..." he spoke doubtfully. By now hank had just moved in, "we're going to anglewoods, let's go!" Boden ran out of the bullpen and into the main area where the rigs were. The whole team was there, which included squad 3 and truck 81, "you can ride with me" Adam moved outside to his truck, jay turned to hank who waved him off and got into their vehicles. Before they knew it hank and adams cars were following right behind the fire engines as they had their sirens blaring and their lights flashing, they were speeding, legally of course, and cutting out all traffic in hopes of getting their faster.

Emily woke up in a lot of pain, her eyes fluttered open slowly but all she could see was pitch black until she looked up and saw cracks coming the fallen debris above her. What the hell happened? Where was she? Then it all it her, it hit her like a brick, everything came back to her all at once. She groaned as she felt a stabbing pain coming from her thigh. She couldn't even look down to see what was going on since it was dark, damp and wet, oh god the water, the endless puddle of water, it keeps growing, oh no...