No, stop it...

Later that day as the unit got off shift, Emily and jay got into his truck and threw their things in the back, "mollys?" Jay smiled.  She nodded and smiled back, "yeah I sent him the address, he'll probably get lost anyways" she laughed, jay smiled back but no matter how hard he tried to push the last little bit of jealousy away, he just couldn't.

"Hey" Nathan finally joined the pair at a table in the corner of mollys. Emily stood up to give him a quick hug as jay shook his hand again, jay could feel the jealousy rising again but once Emily sat down next to him, he hid it. "So, how's it going? You still in the old unit?" She smiled at the blonde.  Nathan nodded, "yeah, it's all new flesh now though, I feel like I'm back at square one" he laughed.   She laughed too, "someone new took over your wings a few months ago" he added.  Emily put her bottle down and raised her eyebrows, "Awh no, I loved that jet" she sighed.  Jay smiled at the pair, it still shocks him that his partner could fly a jet, he often forgets, but when he's reminded about it he always feels gobsmacked.

                "Yeah, shes a young one, great though" Nathan shrugged.  Emily nodded, she's happy to know that someone now flies the plane she flew, but it's sad knowing that she can't call it hers anymore despite the fact that she left the navy years ago.  Jay smiled, "you two worked together then?" He tilted his beer bottle towards them.  Nathan nodded, "yeah, I'm stationed in the control room so when em was doing her missions she'd be on the mic telling me everything" he smiled.  Jay smiled back, "although i think she sang to herself more than she actually talked to me" Nathan added.  Jay laughed, he could see that happening.  Emily gasped, "shut up, no I did not" she smirked.  Nathan challengingly raised his eyebrows until she let out a laugh of defeat.

               After an hour or so of talking about things and jay getting to know Nathan, Emily needed to use the bathroom, "I'll be right back" she tapped the desk and slid off her stool.  Both boys nodded and watched as she walked away, "she's great isn't she?" Nathan added.  Jay looked back to him, "yeah she's one of a kind" he smiled.  Nathan nodded in agreement, "I'm assuming you two are dating" he smiled and brought his beer bottle up to his lips.  Jay tilted his head, "uh, not yet, we're taking it slow" he smiled back.  Nathan nodded, "she's always been that way, she's just making sure you're the right one" he smiled.  Jay smiled back, "I sense that you two were close too" he retorted at the somewhat good looking navy captain. 

               "Just as friends, but yeah we were quite close. You know, when she wasn't flying she was on the vessel keeping the morale high, everyone loved her little antics" Nathan smiled.  Jay smiled back, at least he doesn't need to be jealous anymore. Emily joined them a few minutes later and sat down again with a sigh, "I have many embarrassing stories of this woman if you wanna know them" Nathan smirked.  Emily gasped, "Nathan! No, stop it..." she slapped his arm.  Jay laughed, "I'd love to" he looked at Emily.  She shot her head in his direction with a look of betrayal, "oh my god" she huffed and sat back with a smirk on her face. 

               "There was this one time, we were sat in the control room while Emily and three other pilots were sat in the cockpits of their jets. Their mics connected to my panel were supposed to be off but Emily didn't understand how to switch it off at the time, so she's sat cracking jokes to the pilots around her over the intercoms and I'm sat with at least 10 high ranking lieutenants just listening to her. If you didn't laugh you'd cry, and it's fair to say everyone was hysterical" Nathan laughed at the memories.  Emily covered her face, "don't even, they looked at me like I was the class clown for the rest of the trip" she laughed.  Jay laughed too, of course she'd be cracking jokes, it's Emily.

                "Or the time you lost a best" Nathan added and smirked at Emily then at jay.  The brunette raised his eyebrows, "lost a bet huh?" Jay laughed. Emily shot Nathan a warning glare, "don't you dare" she sat up. Nathan laughed, "she made a bet with someone else on the vessel, she said she could complete the mission in under a minute, bearing in mind the standard completion time was at least 1 minute 15 seconds" he started. Jay smirked at that, he knows how stubborn she can be. "So this guy said that he would give her $20 if she could do it in under a minute, but if she didn't, she had to get a tattoo of his choice" Nathan smirked. Jay looked at Emily in shock, he could see were this was going.

"And you lost?" Jay laughed. Emily nodded with a sour look on her face, yet jay didn't know she had a tattoo, that shocked him, she's been on bed rest for two weeks and she's been taking it easy for the following days so he hasn't really paid attention to any tattoos. Nathan smirked, "she has a tattoo" he added. Jay raised his eyebrows at his partner, "oh really?" He smiled. Emily smiled back, "Mmhmm" she hummed in confirmation. Nathan smiled and shook his head at the memory, "care to share what and where?" Jay added. Emily groaned, "it's a small snake..." she cut herself off as she could see Nathan already laughing. Jay raised his eyebrows, "and where is this small snake at?" He turned to face her. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow and sighed.

"On my ass" she stated plainly then looked away from them both. Jays mouth flew open, so that's why he hasn't it... Nathan let out another chuckle, "I don't know why you're laughing, that thing hurt..." Emily pointed her finger at him but she too couldn't help laughing. Jay smiled and shook his head, "well I'm glad I know now" he laughed and nudged Emily's arm. She smiled but rolled her eyes and finished off her drink.

A few hours later, "it's been nice seeing you again, hopefully we can do this again some time next year. I'm back on deployment as of September" Nathan sighed and gave Emily a friendly hug, then shook hands with jay. Emily nodded, "oh definitely, as long as you keep your stories to yourself" she raised an eyebrow. Nathan laughed and looked at jay, "never" he shook his head, Emily laughed. The pair watched marsh leave and get into a taxi before grabbing their own things, "you have a tattoo?" Jay added again, he was still in shock. She laughed but held mollys door open, "I do" she smiled.

"Oh yeah..." jay pointed to her tattoo as Emily got changed for bed, it was the first time he's actually paid attention. Emily laughed, "and you've only just noticed?" She raised her eyebrows through the mirror. It was a minimalist tattoo so it didn't take up much room, it was only like 1cm by 2cm.

             "Yeah, why didn't you tell me? It's cool" he smiled as she flopped onto the bed

"Yeah, why didn't you tell me? It's cool" he smiled as she flopped onto the bed. She shrugged and rested her head on his shoulder, "I forgot it's there most of the time" she smiled. He smiled back, well that's something new...