1

I'm skipping the prologue part where they don't remember because yeah., anyways enjoy!

Y/n walks down the corridors. There's loads of different people to find here. She better hurry up.

There's no time to be worrying about what's happening. There's obviously no way of finding that out, so it's best to just move on and find it out later.. if that even makes sense.

There's a boy with green hair standing in the hall, so she goes over to him.

"Hey, you're a student here too? An Ultimate?" Y/n asks him

"Ah, well, I'm a student.. but I don't know if I'm an Ultimate. I forgot my talent."

"Oh. That's.. odd. I'm Y/n." She holds out her hand, he hesitates before shaking it

The boy chuckles. "That's.. formal. I'm Rantaro Amami. Do you have a talent?"

"The Ultimate Conspiracy Theorist."

"Huh, that's a cool talent. I'm jealous."

"I'm sure your talent is great. We just woke up in some random school with a bunch of robot bears running around. It's lucky the only thing you can't remember is your talent."

"Fair point. Maybe I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student." He jokes

"Who knows?" She shrugs. "I'm gonna try find the others. I hope you remember something soon."

"Yeah, thanks."

She walks away from Rantaro, looking at the walls of the corridor. This place is so.. weird.

Next she meets Tenko and Himiko in the dining hall. They both seem like kind people, Tenko seems.. very loud, but still kind. To the girls at least.

Y/n opens the door to the warehouse, she sees a girl in there, so she goes up to her, then recognises her immediately.

"Hold on, you're Miu Iruma, right?" Y/n says

"Wha-! You know me!?"

"Of course I do, you made that one invention that can make you read while you sleep! That invention honestly saved me so much time while looking over cases. You're pretty talented."

"Hngh.. Hnnggh.." Miu starts making odd noises and blushing lots, Y/n steps away.      "N-Nobody's ever r-recognised me before!"

"Oh.. Um.. Are you alrig-"

"So do you wanna fuck me or what!?" She cuts her off, yelling loudly

"What.? Uh.. I.. Huh?"

"Come on, you must love me, right!? I'm the gorgeous girl genius Miu Iruma! And you know who I am! Let's have sex!"

"I.. think you misunderstood.!" Y/n takes more steps back. "You don't even know my name!"

"That doesn't matter! Do I need to? You're hot enough! So what'd you say? Yeah!? You know you want to!"

"I- Uhm.. No.. thanks..!"

"Are you suuure? You're passing up on a once in a lifetime opportunity!"

"I-I'll pass.."

"Welp, you're bright red, which means you're obviously just too flustered by my beauty to be able to answer. Yep. That's it. You'll come around eventually!" Miu laughs

Y/n stands there in silence while Miu laughs

She'd be lying if she said she didn't think about it.

She manages to sneak out of the warehouse while Miu laughs

Y/n takes a deep breath before continuing with the rest of the people left.