20

(HAHAAA TY FOR STICKING WITH IT FOR THIS LONG ITS FINALLY OVER I PROMISE IT WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE 10 CHAPTERS BUT I GOT CARRIED AWAY)

"The purpose of this class trial.. is to have a re-trial of Rantaro's case." Shuichi explains.

"..What? Why?" Y/n asks.

"Because we have new information now.. we know about the hidden room, and we know more about Rantaro. I have to admit, Y/n.. you're the person who's most likely to kill Rantaro. You knew about him."

"..I didn't kill him. We were friends.. I could never kill him."

"Not to mention Y/n was with me the whole time. She never went to the bathroom either." Maki defends.

"I know what I've done is wrong.. but you have to believe me. I didn't kill Rantaro." Y/n pleads.

"..Nyeh.. maybe she didn't kill Rantaro.. but she could still be the mastermind!" Himiko announces.

"I'm not.!"

"Actually.. Y/n can't be the mastermind. As much as the evidence points to her, it's impossible. Maki and Y/n have been together for almost the whole time, she would have had to gone to hidden room, and Maki would've-" Shuichi begins to explain, but Tsumugi cuts him off

"But.! Just now, even when we're all mad at Y/n, she still was desperate to get into the hidden room to see if she was okay, maybe she would keep her secret too?" Tsumugi objects.

"Just because I was annoyed at her.. doesn't mean I wanted her to die." Maki looks at Tsumugi, a little disgusted, and Tsumugi backs down.

"Are you saying.. the one who did it.. was Tsumugi?" Himiko asks, worried for her friend,

"N-No! This has to be some kind of mistake.!" Tsumugi pleads.

"You said you went to the bathroom during Rantaro's murder, right?" Shuichi continues

"It's.. just a coincidence.. I-I swear.."

"Then find flaws in our reasoning.. there aren't any."

"But.. it's all just lies! It's.. Junko Enoshima!"

Y/n stares at her for a second. Who is that.?

"What.!?" Shuichi says

"Cuz.. it's always been Junko Enoshima! In the last killing games.."

"Junko Enoshima is dead." Maki objects.

"No.! Junko Enoshima is.." Tsumugi seems like she's starting to calm down.

"Junko Enoshima is what?" Monokuma repeats.

"Junko Enoshima is.." Tsumugi's voice starts slowing down.

"Junko Enoshima is what!?"

"Cuz.. Junko Enoshima is.." She pauses. Smoke clouds their vision, and her voice drastically changes. Like she's not the same person. "..Right the fuck here!" The smoke clears up, and someone entirely different is there. A girl with blonde hair in two large ponytails. Y/n's confusion doubles.