19

After Keebo said everything he wanted to, about how his inner voice was gone, how he wanted to destroy the school and end the killing game. He would give them all until the sunrise for them to try and find out all the secrets, so they split up and get to work.

Y/n changed and bandaged up her wounds, although she stumbled a little when she walked, she was okay.

She decides to go to her lab to find something that can help her search, but once she gets there, she sees the door that lead to Rantaro's lab and was blocked is now open. So of course she rushes in.

Himiko and Shuichi are in there, the room has very dark lighting, a huge table in the middle with two large vaults at the back. There's picture frames and pieces of paper hanging from the ceiling. None of it makes sense, there's no way you could guess someone's talent from this.

"What is this.?" Y/n asks.

"We don't know.. I just opened the vault and there was a USB stick. We're just gonna put it in now." Shuichi explains, then she walks over to the laptop.

Shuichi puts the USB stick in, and the laptop turns on. Then, a video starts playing. A video of Rantaro. "Hey there. Guess I don't have to introduce myself, huh?"

"..What.!?" Y/n gasps a little.

"I get that this is probably confusing, seeing yourself like this. Firstly.. I am you. No tricks, no actors. It's you. The reason you don't remember recording this is because your memory was erased. The reason I'm recording this is because I won the right to a special perk for participating in the killing game. Part of that is the video, and the other part is something you've had from the beginning, you know what I'm talking about."

"The survivor's perk.." Y/n says to herself.

"The what?" Shuichi asks

"..Just keep watching."

"Other than those two things, you're just like the others. But the truth is, this isn't your first killing game. You're the Ultimate Survivor, you survived the last killing game. That's why you get this perk. The survivor perk. Anyone who knows who you are will come for you, watch your back. Trust no one. When you see this.. it's probably a little too late.. but stay away from Y/n. I know she's nice, but she's also smart. She'll figure out who you are before you even do it yourself. And whatever you do.. don't ask her out. She likes girls. If you want to win, keep clear of her, you wanted this killing game. So you have to do whatever it takes to win it."

The video ends and switches off.

"Wh-What was that.?" Himiko says nervously. "Y-You're hiding something.. how did you know about the survivor perk?" She looks straight at Y/n.

"..I have to go." Y/n quickly runs out of the room.

"How long has she been keeping this from us.? Last time Y/n and Rantaro spoke was ages ago.. this whole time she's known?" Shuichi says

"Nyeh.. is she the mastermind.!? Who else would know!?"

Shuichi doesn't want to admit it. He already lost one of his friends, is he about to lose another? Lots of things would make sense if she was the mastermind, but then that means.. the entire time she's been lying and tricking everyone. Was she even tricking Maki?

Y/n runs down to the ground floor, she quickly goes into the warehouse and grabs the largest hammer she can find, then she makes her way down to the library. She opens the moving bookshelf, and without even thinking or hesitating, she swings the hammer at the black and white door. The metal folds and leaves a large indent in the middle, so she keeps hitting it and hitting it, until it falls down. She drops the hammer and walks in.