15

"Miu.!?" Y/n gasps as soon as she walks in. Even though this has already happened 4 times before.. she'll never get used to it

"You're too late, the others have already finished gasping in terror." Kokichi rolls his eyes. "Also, where were you two?"

"We decided to take a break from the virtual world." Maki says simply

"God! If you're gonna lie, at least come up with a better lie than that."

"It's not a lie.."

"Hold on a minute. We can discuss wether is was a lie or not later, for now we need to begin the investigation." Shuichi says

"Nee-heehee, of course you're ready, one of your dear friends was killed, so it's finally time for you to shine!" Kokichi snickers

"Explain it how you like, Kokichi. The fact is, if we don't find out who the culprit is, we'll all be executed, but I won't let that happen, I'll find the culprit so that we can all survive."

"Even if the culprit is Y/n or Maki?"

Monokuma hushes everyone and gives out the Monokuma File. It says Miu died at around 6:30am , 30 minutes before all the others came out of the virtual world.

Once the investigation starts, for some weird reason, Monotaro helps with the investigation. And while he looks through the computer, he finds all the log in and log out times.

Everyone logged in around the same time at 11pm, Miu the shortest bit later than everyone else though, then at 5:17am, Maki and Y/n logged out. Then at around 6:55am, the rest log out, and that's when the body was discovered.

"..Why did Maki and Y/n log out before everyone?" Tsumugi asks

"We wanted to take a break for a while.. that's it. I swear." Y/n says

"I did see Maki logging out.. because I was in the salon.. but I never saw Y/n log out.." Kokichi says

"Because I pressed the button on the side of her head after I logged out before her."

"That can log people out? How'd you know?" Shuichi asks

"..I didn't."

"Maki! You gotta be more careful than that! What if that killed her or something!" Kaito scolds

"I'm not as stupid as you.. so I knew it wouldn't kill her."

Shuichi decides he can find out more about what happened in the class trial, he shouldn't waste all his time on it. So he goes to speak to Kaito.

"Did you find anything on the roof?"

"Well.. not really. I.. Um.. Wasn't really on the roof.."

"What.?"

"I couldn't find anything.. and I didn't wanna look like an idiot in front of everyone.. so I left to go find Y/n, so she could help me find something and I didn't come back to everyone with nothing. And don't blame me! You woulda done the same in my position!"

"..What did Y/n say?"

"That's the thing, she wasn't anywhere! Neither was Maki! So instead of searching the roof.. I spent the whole time searching for both of them.. but I guess they must've logged out already. Tch.. those two.. didn't even tell anyone they were going.. I was worried sick."

"That.. does seem weird. Why didn't they say they were leaving? Did they not want anyone to know.?" Shuichi looks back at Y/n and Maki, both whispering amongst themselves.

"..Jeez.. they're pretty fishy if you ask me." Kokichi butts into the conversation.

"Nobody asked you!" Kaito says