17

...

"Are you awake? Wow.. that was quick. We only just got here."

Y/n lifts her head off the floor, the first thing she sees is Kokichi leaning against the wall, and she sees it's some sort of bathroom.. the bathroom.. in the Exisal hanger?

"Kokichi.. what.. what's going on?"

"I kidnapped you.. duh."

She quickly sits up. "What.!? Are you kidding me!?"

"..You know.. I thought you'd be more depressed, considering what you just saw."

"What I just-?" Then, it all hits her. "..."

"..I did say I'd stop telling lies. So, the actual reason I kidnapped you, is because you annoy me least out of everyone. If I was gonna kidnap someone to cause despair to the others, I'd kidnap the person that would piss me off least. So here you are. Aww.. how heartwarming! Now we can be best friends!"

"No.. stop it. I'm not gonna play along with whatever you're trying to do. They'll kill you.. now they know you're the mastermind.. they're all gonna kill you."

"..It's all part of my plan, Y/n L/n.. I won't be seeing you until it's actually time for the main plan. And you'll be the star of the show. So, goodbye. You're an interesting girl." He walks out and slams the door, locking it behind him.

She sits in silence and confusion for a moment, then just sighs, and sits with her knees up to her chin.

She doesn't know how much time's passed. A night? A day? But.. she hasn't lost hope. Even her illness is getting better. She used to be feeling sick and nauseous 24/7, but now she feels normal. And she hasn't coughed once.

'I don't know how long it's been. I think about a day or two, maybe more. I trust everyone. They're gonna get me out. I know it. I miss them though.. I hope they hurry.. I want to see them. I'm so excited to see them again, because I'm feeling so great! My sickness is gone for now, and when I see everyone again I'm gonna hug them all, I've never missed people so much, and it's only been a couple days. The more I think about it the happier I get. I'm gonna be okay! We all are.'

Y/n writes on a scrap of paper she found in her pocket. She smiles and puts it in a corner of the room. Now and again she wonders what Kokichi's doing in the other room, but she doesn't care.

"Hello.?" She hears a voice at the small window, she gasps a little, then hurries over and looks through, to see Shuichi. "Y/n.!?"

"Shuichi! You're here.!" Y/n chuckles happily. "I've missed you all so much.!"

"..We miss you too.. that's why we're saving you."

"..Saving me? When?"

"Tomorrow morning. We're all coming to save you, it was Maki's idea.. honestly.. we all had given up.. even Kaito. But Maki never even thought about giving up, she did all she possibly could to get you back."

Y/n smiles. "Thank you.. thank you all so much. I've missed everyone.. and I can't wait to see them again. Also.. one last thing.. do you think you can tell Maki something?"

"Of course.. what is it?"

"Can you tell her.. tell her that I'm proud of her, and tell her that I'm okay, my illness is better, I don't feel sick anymore, and I'm not scared anymore. I just want her know I'm alright, and also, tell her that I love her."

"..I will. Don't worry. I'll see you tomorrow, Y/n. You've been brave."

"I couldn't have asked for a better friend than you, thank you." She smiles, and Shuichi leaves.