Chapter Thirteen

Madelyn's Pov
One wrong move.. One wrong move is all it took, me and Chan both sharing a quick look of panic with one another. I held my breath what felt forever, sinking my shoulder back seeing Felix roll over wondering if he was gonna notice a few missing bodies, but to my relaxation, he tossed his arms around Hyunjin who was covering his face with his hands.

Everyone in little space what a cute sight, but Chan was exhausted and sleepy it didn't take a fool to notice that.

"Oh thank the lord." Chan whispered letting his hand fall from his chest, his cheeks red. I carefully tip toed all around , placing blankets on all the sleeping bodies resting on the floor out a soft smile on my face. They were such light sleepers and all it took was making the slightest noises on the floor, or hitting something before the littles woke up.

Though I was mentally exhausted the same with Chan continuous with everything slightly going back to a semi normal promotions became longer with stages, which meant noonas jobs were back into full speed.

"Come on before Jeongin wakes up." Chan whispered pressing a kiss onto Han's head, the both of us had a soft movie playing in the background before we entered the bedroom, I flopped onto the bed with a soft groan rubbing at my face a little bit, I felt Chan laying down next to me tossing his shirt to the side.

"You need to relax and take a break I told you you've been overworking yourself for months now, get some rest for me, I'll take care of our babies alright?" My palms rubbed gently at my face a couple times taking a breather.

"I don't know what's wrong with me Chan... It's like I wanna relax and just enjoy things but then it get overclouded by my exhaustion, it's draining me in annoying way." I blinked away annoying tears that sometimes I forget begin a caregiver you neglect other things about yourself.

"Oh no...Come here babygirl." I felt his bare arms wrapped around me pulling me to rest my head on his chest. " You need to stop putting the weight all over your shoulders, only do what you are capable of doing baby, there's other noonas too plus since we are on Kingdom there's not too much just take a break and enjoy it for not just me but everyone, I can see it effecting Hyunjin, Felix, Jeongin and Seungmin, they are worried. " I fluttered my eyes a couple times listening to the steady rhythm of his heart beat.

"My mind is just stupid sometimes and I hate it." Chan huffed quietly and I felt him tap at my forehead gentle. "Hey brain you gotta leave my baby girl alone, she needs her rest."

______________________________
"Hey Lix you think that's too much whip cream?"

"No she likes strawberries and whip cream, she doesn't like sour things!"

"I think it looks fine, stop pushing each other before you drop the Apple juice!". The voices seemed to be overlapping with one another but I noticed that the warmth in the bed was gone. So with a quick flutter of my eyes I noticed I was in the bed by myself and Chan was gone.

I sat up for a moment rubbing at my eyes looking in confusion for a moment but my eyes soften for a moment watching Felix grinned sitting on the edge of the bed "Hey babe, see the sleepy head is awake." His hand cupped at my cheek rubbing his thumb all across my warm cheek.

"Hey baby. " I smiled at him softly watching Hyunjin place a tray to the side and I gasped a small laugh leaving me fast when Hyunjin facepalmed at Felix quickly hugging me.

"Alright my turn!" He exclaimed  I couldn't help the laughter that left me feeling his long hair getting into my face.  "Good morning to you too baby." I snickered one by one all these bodies were flopping onto the bed squishing me into a group hug.

"Morning beautiful how did you sleep we all made you breakfast... Sorry it took forever." Changbin grumbled pressing kissed all over my forehead. "Minho and Han burned it a few times." The loudest snort left which made me start laughing deeply my chest hurt just slightly

"I'm not even gonna try and lie I was distracted on my phone no shut up it still turned out good." Everyone was laughing at Han's exclaim  so quick I couldn't breath cause it was so like Han to be distracted by his phone.

"Where's Chan at?" I asked through my laughter feeling Minho lift his head up from where it was laying on my stomach nuzzling it all in place, his entire body relaxed the best of really could on a bed full of long legs and bodies tangled up together in one big mass on the bed.

"He went food shopping with one of the managers. " He spoke calmly.

"But do you like it babe right? We just wanted to make you happy since we know it's hard for you to be happy sometimes." I listened to Seungmin closely once he spoke playing with Hyunjin's hair. He was letting such soft hums out and even Felix looked up with a soft expression on his face.

"This really made my morning guys thank you for this really." I whispered looking between everyone who were then grinning happily. "I told you guys." Han stated out.

"It wasn't your idea it was mine." Jeongin exclaimed out fast. "No it was mine." Changbin defended quickly, I don't think I'll ever know who's idea it was cause that's when a small light argument sprung out between them all.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes through his laughter taking a sip from the glass of Apple juice handing it to me which I took drinking it. Yeah this was gonna be a long day.