Chapter Nine

Madelyn's Pov
"Alright mask?" I looked over at Felix who was putting stuff in a small bag looking very focused on the task at hand filling it up, "In my pocket," I nodded my head looking for my own mask hooking the straps around my ears , picking up my own little bag watching Felix who looked generally relaxed, and seemed to be more comfortable with himself in and out of little space.

"You know Felix babe I don't mind you being in little space today." I called out but he quickly shushed me wrinkling up his nose slightly fast.

"Babe we are dating now, I wanna be big for our first officially date, I can be little for another time just let me return everything your done for me." My eyes grew soft seeing just how serious he was about this. It was a lot harder to exactly go places at the moment but there was a beautiful park not too far near the dorm.

Felix decided it would be the prefect simple first date. It was new to me for me to say out loud I was dating Felix but I always knew my feelings for him were a lot stronger then I knew. We just had to keep it a secret since I was his noona all of the guys noona.

"Alright all set I'm done."  He chuckled grabbing his own facemask slipping it on he grabbed his bag dropping his hand down to scoop my hand up pressing a soft kiss to my cheek.

"Lets go beautiful." I felt my heart run a mile away at his deep voice, but followed behind him giving his hand a gentle squeeze as well. Don't worry so much it will be a nice easy going day, and you get to enjoy it I told myself.

________________________________
I carefully crinkle my nose a bit at the slightly sour taste of the candy Felix placed in my mouth the both of us sitting on the blanket in the middle of the grass. "Ew yuck yes still after years I hate sour skittles." I laughed loudly holding my mouth slightly.

I grabbed a water bottle drinking from it to get the sour taste away, mean while Felix was laughing at the faces I was making.

"Oh come on noona they aren't that bad." He popped few in his mouth his own face scrunched up making the same face I did the same laughing  You don't like sour things though. " I pointed out.

"Not entirely true, Australian candy can be sweet too." He whined out brushing his fingers slightly in his mouth to suck off the sour taste keeping his round eyes on me.

"So Chan has told." I chuckled handing Felix a water bottle which he took thankful drinking from it. "Yeah those are nasty and the burn my mouth." He laughed nervously moving to rest his head in my lap.

I slowly dropped both my hands down to run through his shirt seeing him fully relaxed, I leaned my head down pressing a quick kiss to his temple seeing him smile with his eyes close.

"Babe?" He muttered, I hummed quietly taking in the sun kissing on my skin, the breeze blowing through my curls it was a nice date that I had enjoyed, "Yeah baby?" I answered shutting my own eyes.

"I remember when you first became our noona and I was a little shy, I was like oh wow she quite pretty, you were so shy and hesitant to get close with us, even through Chan and me speak the best English." I cracked a grin hearing his amused laughter.

"I couldn't deny you were beautiful on the outside, and of course a lot of people judged your ability to be our noona because of your race which I think is absolutely stupid, you aren't just beautiful in the outside but your inside is what matters to me, and it's gorgeous, you helped me find myself, to understand myself better and I can never thank you for accepting every part of me, I love you." I slowly snapped my eyes open his words really moving me.

I looked down to see he also popped his eyes open gazing up at me smiling sweetly. "Damn it Felix are you trying to make me cry." I laughed weakly leaning my head down pressing a few quick kisses to his plump lips he chuckled at me lifting his hand to cup my cheek stroking his long thumb over my warm cheeks mumbling on my lips.

"I'm just telling you the truth yeah, it's okay to cry I cry too, we can try together." I broke out into loud laughter on his lips him doing the same but he just keep pressing these cute kisses on my lips over and over.

Noona? (Straykids Ambw)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara