Chapter Three

Madelyn's Pov
I was beyond happy when the fan meet finally came to an end, you can tell that Felix was really uncomfortable throughout the whole remaining hours of the event and I didn't want him uncomfortable.

I think he would feel better once he got to the dorm, but he also promised me he would explain to me a little about his little space so I could have a better understanding of it.

  I stuffed my hands in my coat pocket slipping my shoes off at the doorway watching all the guys automatically separated going to different parts of the dorm doing their own things.

I shifted my eyes to Felix who looked to be in thought he clicked his tongue keeping a grip on my hand pulling me along with him gently.

"Chan im taking Maddie noona to my room." He called out to Chan who was on his phone.

"Okay." He responded back not looking up from his phone looking focused on whatever task he was doing.

I waved to some of the boys who were yelling at me and whining about Felix taking me,  still following after Felix who was leading the way to his room.

He gently let my hand go for a moment as he stepped in first before me slipping off his coat tossing it on his bed.

I shut the door behind us pressing my back onto a little bit, the voices of the boys getting muffled out.

"Okay so umm where should I start?" He asked me gently sitting down on the floor facing me and I slowly sat down in front of him leaning back on my hands a bit my palms pressing up on the carpet.

"You can tell me anything that you feel comfortable telling me," I reassured him softly my eyes not leaving his for a single moment.

Felix flicked his eyes up at me lightly playing with his lip a bit biting on his fingernail after a few minutes of that.

"So I've had a little space for about a year now, and I usually am good at hiding it but some urges I can't control." He whispered softly towards me.

I gently nodded keeping my gaze on him "I know a little about little space Felix so you don't have to feel awkward around me at all." I quickly stammered out.

He kept his soft eyes on me "really? You do?" He asked in a quiet tone I slowly nodded keeping my gaze on him.

"I've had a feeling that you were a little... I just didn't wanna assume or maybe one of the members was your caregiver and you didn't want anyone to know." I stammered out.

I watched him quickly shake his head fast as he blushed heavily "I actually don't have a caregiver, no mommy or daddy people well littles have this image." He mumbled playing with his fingers.

"They're all small and cute and squeal all the time, and there petite mostly little are girls." He explained to me.

"But there are boy littles, im a boy little and I squeal but not all the time, I sometimes act cute but then there's my deep voice." He mumbled amused touching his cheeks slightly.

"People wouldn't think I'm a little... I don't want people to find out because they would judge me, everyone automatically  assumes that it's a kink and used as an excuse to say daddy or mommy but it's beyond that, its a stress reliever noona." He explained to me deeply.

And as I listened to his words I could hear how this all really means to him, his little side is something that helps him cope, and he was trusting me enough to explain it to me.

I wanna protect him badly, I wanna be his caregiver and take care of him he deserves it.

"Felix I wanna be your caregiver." I blurted out fast a small gasp leaving passed my lips as I said that his mouth flew open fast and he looked to be in shock.

"Wait Maddie are you serious?" He asked softly moving a little closer to me I slowly nodded folding my arms a bit clearing my throat.

"Yeah I really mean it, Felix, I care about you a lot and im willing to take the time to take care of you, you deserve to have a caregiver and I can help you learn how to balance the two of being little and being big," I told him gently watching him smile softly a small blush on his cheeks as he looked down.

"I trust you a lot Noona I was scared you were gonna judge me but you're so caring and understanding I wouldn't want anyone else to be my caregiver but you, yes I want you to be my caregiver." He called out happily.

I smiled quickly leaning forward giving him a hug and he quickly returned it hugging me back with a smile on his face as he places his head on my neck.

His shoulders had sunk down and he seemed way more relaxed than before which just made my happiness grew who knew how long he has been be hiding this, and how its been worrying him that someone was gonna judge him.

I gently stroked his hair running my fingers through his hair I was gonna protect him now no matter what.