Chapter Twenty Two

Madelyn's Pov
I was hesitant stuck in my thoughts. Could I even take care of others the way that I took care of those I loved? It was an internal battle with myself before I found myself agreeing. What harm could come from helping those while the guys were away for the time being of tour. So it first started with Beomgyu.

I took the time to learn what he was like in his age regression and long he was calling me bubs and after long schedule, he was passed out sleep during naptime with orange juice and crackers.

It soon became more than just helping those, they became my friends. I became the platonic caregiver they didn't know they needed. from Beomgyu, added in Yuta, Taehyung, Ryujin was one of the few girls who openly talked about what she hid. So was Yuqi.

Taemin became my secret favorite he called me bubbles. If you add in Jongin and Baekhyun they were my more wild ones. Mingyu and Dino came to me for a very special request and I couldn't keep track after that.

It was like I had my own little space daycare business for those who became my friend and it was something I enjoyed. Today was no different I had Yuta, Ten and Taemin a few of the only I would take out in public because they were well behaved.

"Noona I'm hungry!" I had to keep from bursting out laughing a how how loud Ten had gotten clinging to the sleeve of my jacket harshly tugging at it. I urged Taemin and Yuta on the other side of me even if they were a little taller then me I pulled up the hoodies to their jackets hearing a protest whine leave Yuta. He puffed his tongue out at me quick like with a look.

"Don't give me that look Yuta.. Paparazzi is everywhere do you want them to see you when you are little?" I gave him a warning voice watching the way his cheeks turned red before he was grumbling cute like.

I felt another tug from Ten reaching into my bag I handed him over a ziplock bag with Teddy Grahams. He squealed so quick like slightly squeezing my hand in the process.

"Thank you." He beamed. I was only able to relax for a few short minutes till I could hear Taemin loosely calling out to me. I turned my head to see he was looking down. He wasn't very vocal about what he wanted, But I knew I had been around him way too much.

"You want cheese crackers Min?" He nodded quick like with a shy look. Whole Ten and Yuta were bantering I handed Taemin in his snack, so polite and adorable he was. After a good hour we all ended up at a nice park filled with people sitting around the grass was enough for everyone to be calm.

All... But Ten who was on a sugar rush chasing one of the rabbits through the grass. "One day I'm gonna die from the cuteness." I muttered more to myself tuning back into the conversation, I noticed Taemin was back to is big self snacking on his snack with a look of relief.

"I feel so much better after I slip for a little while. Thank you Madelyn. You are such a life saver." I bashfully waved my hand quickly in embarrassment, tilting my head up to bask in the hot heat that was calming.

"You never have to thank me Taemin. I'm just happy so many trust me with this. I know its not easy to just slip and let someone take care of you but I don't mind really." I was quick even with how fast he was moving. I was able to grab Ten just right when he was about to fall, laughing gently I scooped him up for a hug hearing him whining out fighting in my arms sprawled out in the grass between my legs.

"I almost had the rabbit!" I rolled my eyes playfully at his dramatic antics, before he was laying there all tired out from that simple chase.

"Yeah yeah.. You are about to slip back I can tell. Yuta is already napping right there. When he wakes you all can head back to your dorms." I waa grinning looking between all the awake males. They seemed shy at first glance but in hindsight. All they needed was someone to listen to them.

Taemin slowly rested his head on my shoulder blade scrolling through his phone. I could say for sure, this was something I could get use to doing. Seeing the happiness on their face, hearing the laughter and jokes that were shared between Taemin and Ten. It just had me wondering whay was left in store for more days to come.