Chapter Six

Madelyn's Pov
It took quite a while but after a long week I finally was able to get both Felix and Jeongin in the same room without them both looking at one another like the wanted to murder one another.

I, of course, had to stand in front of the door because Felix tried to run out both times, till I dragged him back into the room with him kicking and fighting. The look on Hyunjin and Chan's face was one I never would get out of my head. But at the moment I wasn't a noona who worked with them. I was in mommy/caregiver mode.

I had to be strict and figure this out. "Jeongin tell Lix what you told me earlier sweetie," I reassured him using Felix's nickname.

"I don't wanna hear-"

"Lee Felix. " I warned him making him quickly get quiet and he just huffed folding his arms. Jeongin was in a deep little space, and like it or not. I couldn't leave him like that.

"I have a little space Lix just like you do, I don't wanna take noona away, I just want someone to take care of me." He muttered shyly. My eyes went soft as I spoke watching Jeongin fiddling with his thumbs and fingers a big pout on his face.

"I can be your caregiver Jeongin, Felix  use your words and tell Jeongin how you feel?"  I asked him, the biggest glare was plastered on his face, the arch in his eyebrow, and frown on his lips showed off all his little freckles.

"I don't wanna." Felix grumbled and I inhaled slowly rubbing the bridge of my nose.  "Felix if you don't stop being a brat, I'm gonna take all your stuffies away, and spank you." The look on Felix's face was pure shock as he let his mouth drop open.

I gave him the warning look hearing him sigh roughly turning to face Jeongin as he spoke.

"Maddie is my mommy, and she takes care of Lix in little space, even though I don't like sharing, I'll share her with you and let her take care of you," Felix mumbled before he looked down chewing at his lip.

"But if she starts favoritism towards you, I'm gonna throw a shoe at you." Felix let the threat slip from his lips.

"Lee Felix corner now you're in time out," I ordered. He looked up at me fast. "What! I didn't even throw the shoe! I just threatened him." Jeongin was looking at Felix and I went towards Felix and picked him up with ease placing him in the corner of the room.

"Ten minutes. " Was all I said and he huffed before mumbling a small yes mommy. I flashed Jeongin an apologetic smile.

"Jeongin I'm really really sorry Felix usually never acts like a brat, and I will be your caregiver okay, you don't have to hide anymore okay? I'll help you learn how to switch between being big and little, and will make you a rules list too." I was explaining everything to him, and I never have seen him look more genuinely happy as he quickly hugged me.

I squeaked slowly hugging him back feeling him nuzzling my neck happily "Thank you so much Noona." He squeaked. I cracked another soft smile and hugged him back gently setting him back on the bed smoothing out all his hair from getting into his eyes and whatnot.

"It's not problem Jeongin I promise, I would love to take care of you and Felix okay, can you get me a notebook for me and write down all the rules you would like to follow." The grin wasn't leaving his lips as he bounced away to grab his secret little stuff.

I carefully made my way to Felix kneeling down seeing his glare could murder the wall if he could. He most likely was screaming in his mind every way possible to kill me.

"Lix look at mommy." I whispered quietly seeing him turn his body away "Don't talk to me, I'm angie." He muttered pronouncing angry wrong cause of the little space headline set, I cracked a faint smile at his cuteness and poked him.

"Lix please don't be mad at me, I can take care of both of you, I promise. It's a platonic caregiver between me and him okay." I reassured him but he just looked at me.

"I just am jealous. "He muttered quietly, still looking at the wall deeply. "It will go away I promise." He explained to me and I carefully grabbed his hand holding it close to me, still watching him as he kept his eyes on the floor.

  "I'm sorry  for being a brat mommy." He apologized to me and I just studied him sweetly. "Sweetie it's okay I understand," I whispered but unknown to me the feeling in my heart slowly started to change. Maybe what I felt for Felix was way deeper then I imagined.