Chapter Two

Madelyn's Pov
"Noona look," Felix exclaimed in the largest amount of happiness I have ever seen as he held the little plushies amazed.

It was a sight that you couldn't help but smile at as he puffed his cheeks out happily.

"It's really cute Felix," I commented tugging my coat a little closer to myself paying close attention to what was going on at today's fan-meet.

It's been going for around an hour or so, and everyone was enjoying there times with strays even I was.

I loved seeing some of them so beyond happy to see their idols I was still almost on the brink of sleep but I had to stay awake for another good hour.

Felix was cooing as he played with the toys some more squeezing it and my heart picked up speed and the cuteness being shown.

You can tell he was having fun and that he was fully relaxed it always seemed like in this state Felix didn't have a care in the world and that's the most precious thing to see in the world.

As long as he was happy I was happy I mean what could really go wrong? With it, a few minutes had gone by and Felix had the most plushies I had ever seen.

He was really happy, but I watched closely as one of the others Noona's had to take a few of them, Felix was not having that at all.

"No noona they are mine." Felix started and the Noona sighed.

"Felix you know the rules, you can only have a few at a time." She explained softly but Felix firmly shook his head tugging on them more.

"They are mine no." He exclaimed and he was slowly gathering eyes I inhaled sharply noticing tears started to fill his eyes and everyone was either confused, worried or thought it was strange.

I finally decided if I could find out the truth because I needed to know. I quickly walked around the other Noona and went over.

"Hey, Soojin I got it," I told her she gave me a small strange look but nodded.

"Hey Felix sweetie come here you're gonna come with Noona for a few minutes. " I told him tears were still streaming down his face as he sniffled roughly.

I looked at Chan who nodded hard giving me a thumbs up. Felix got up rubbing at his face and I gently took his hand in mine and pulled him over to the side kinda away from everyone.

"Try and talk to noona sweetie what's wrong," I whispered and Felix whimpered as he watched me.

"Noona tried to take my stuffies mommy I didn't like it." He whispered and inhaled a little shocked that he spoke so freely to me but I had proven it Felix had a little space and a deep one at that.

"Hey Felix sweetie you know you always get them back though, you always do but it's at the end Felix you know that," I whispered and he pouted deeply tears still leaving his eyes.

"B-but there mine, the fans gave them to Felix." He stammered out shy like and I inhaled and leaned up and wiped his tears away.

"How about we give you just a few, but Felix can you tell mommy something," I asked and he nodded still roughly at his cheeks.

"Is Felix a little," I asked gently and Felix fluttered his eyelashes a bit as he slowly nodded.

"Mhm f-Felix is a little, he just has to hide it but it seems like mommy knows." He mumbled shyly.

"I've had a small clue that you have," I whispered and he kept pouting.

"No one likes little Felix but he always comes out mommy." Felix stomped his foot a bit.

"No no it's okay to be little sometimes Felix but we need to teach you how to switch from being big to little" I reassured him softly and he looked at me with the softest round eyes I have ever seen it made my heart clutch and made me feel the urge.

I had to protect him, and I wanted to take the role as his caregiver but I needed his trust.

"Do you think you can go big for me sweetie," I asked him and slowly he nodded looking at me.

"I think can mommy but I embarrassed myself." He whispered and I kept wiping away his tears.

"No Felix don't worry okay, but we can discuss more about it back at your guy's dorm okay, but I can only stay for a few hours," I told him.

He had a small scowl go on his face as he pouted "no fair." He mumbled for a few minutes we stayed like this for a few before I looked up watching Felix deeply shake his head pulling his hair back.

"Maddie Noona I'm sorry." He quickly apologized but I shook my head giving his hand a small soft squeeze.

"It's okay Felix I know you can't control it, at the dorm you can tell me about it if you want," I reassured him and he looked at me flustered and gulped a little but nodded chewing on his lower lip.

"Alright, that sounds good, maybe I should get back." He mumbled touching his cheek In shocked almost like he couldn't believe that he started crying.

I gave him a soft smile and he looked at me one more time before giving me a soft smile back in return.