Chapter Twelve

Madelyn's Pov
"Hyunjin and Jeongin! I told you to stop running around like that! You know it makes Han and Felix freak out." I rubbed slowly at my temple looking away from IPad where Chan was exclaiming at the two who had slipped very too much fast today after a long day out at the park.

"Sorry Lix!" Hyunjin exclaimed slowing down a bit making Jeongin bumped into his back making the younger groan rubbing at his forehead glaring.

"I'm not in little space so it's alright." Felix chuckled twirling around my curls letting me sit in between his lap on the floor, legs out in either side of me.

"Baby you've been working too hard again rest." Felix whined at me nuzzling his face onto my neck fast making me laugh a little when his slightly long hair brushed last me.

  "I'm just doing these last minutes request Lix I'll be okay." I muttered out swiping through my IPad fast.

"This is the one time I'm gonna agree, I think you need a break Madelyn." Chan was trying to use his stern voice on me but it wasn't gonna work on me like it did for them.

"Not gonna work Chan." I laughed out a little but I was thrown into a fast hug by Han, who laid on top of me trapping me in a warm hug.

"Mommy you need a break too!" He huffed cuddling onto my chest.

"You won't listen to me, but you'll listen to our little ones." Chan laughed out.

"Cuddle pile!" Another loud squeak left me when I placed my laptop on the arm chair.

"No Hyunjin!" I laughed feeling both him and Jeongin joined in with Felix as well.

"You know baby, you are always here you might as well should just move in." I flicked my eyes up to stare at an upside down Chan who was smiling down at me.

"And get caught by the manager and other noonas I think I'll pass." I chuckled trying to hug everyone.

Chan crouched down near me.

"I need you for all to Changbin, Minho and Seungmin." We both shared a stern look with one another.

"Alright I'll do it when everyone is sleep."

"That's my favorite girl."

_________________________
After a rough afternoon of chasing and running around everyone passed out sleep quite roughly. Leaving only Chan and me up. But I knew there was only three left that needed reassuring and needed to know that what they felt was valid and that no one was gonna judge them.

I poked my head into Changbin's room and to my relief there was all three of them lounging around on his bed.

"I'm telling you, I am not a little I don't run away screaming, all I want is sleep." Changbin declared out staring at Minho confused who was messing with his stuff animal that was usually on his bed.

"Being a little isn't about acting like a kid and running around Binnie it's about relaxing and coping that's what Chan and Madelyn are doing." Minho spoke. Seungmin glanced up for a moment.

"Don't they are have their hands full with Hyunjin, Han, Felix Jeongin?" Seungmin questioned shyly.

"That's why I don't wanna slip 8 littles? Who  can handle that." Changbin tossed his hands up.

"Me and Chan can if we work together." I spoke up. In unison the three yelped quite quickly Minho looked over at me fast.

"Babe you are up!" He exclaimed a blush all over his face.

"I'm always up." I chuckled shutting the door behind me entering I sat on the floor with Seungmin who wrapped me in a hug.

"Listen you three Felix trusts everyone enough to do poly we've been doing it for a few months and you all trust one another right?" I asked they all nodded their heads.

"I've explained to everyone, little spaces there isn't a certain way to act, not all littles are the same, and being as that so, Changbin it doesn't mean you act childish all the time, you just do things that help you. Like watching Disney movies, or drinking Apple juices you just revert back to when you were little. Not all then need pacifiers, or stuffies what matters most is your happy." I smiled and glanced up.

"She's right Madelyn has been teaching me everything just so we know how to take care of you all." Chan entered with ease grinning he sat down next to me.

"So I can be a little? It won't be too much for you guys." Seungmin asked softly.

"Of course you can Seungmin, it's nothing me and her can't handle you too Minho and Changbin." Chan rested his head on my shoulder. Minho looked more relaxed.

"Won't people judge us?" He grumbled out.

"People will always judge you can't avoid that, not a lot of people will ever understand little space, and it's not your job to help them understand if they are just gonna throw hate at it. You aren't obligated to change for anyone." Chan sternly said shaking his head.

"That's what I am afraid of we already get judged for stupid stuff what if people notice a change in everyone." Changing asked sitting up I saw him staring at me with huge softness in his eyes.

"We can teach you to go from big space to little space and vice versa you can just give it a try Changbin and if it doesn't feel right, you don't have to be a little we won't love you any less." I nodded my head in agreement.

Changbin folded his arms blushing before he muttered out. "I want a paci.." I smiled both me and Chan sharing a look.

"What makes you slip Minho?" I asked gently seeing him smiling. "My cats... Their paws are so soft." He giggled silently.

"What about food like?" Chan grabbed my hand to hold closely.

"Graham crackers!"

"Alright and Seungmin what about you?"

"Strawberries... I think I don't know yet."

"And Changbin?"

"Apple juice."

"Just like Felix."