Chapter Ten

Madelyn's Pov
"Mommy, come on its time to wakey wakey now." Instantly I groaned rolling over. I buried my head into the bed and on my pillows, laying on my stomach.

I felt Felix was literally sitting on my back and wasn't gonna move anytime soon. I let my head rest right back on the pillows just about to fall right back asleep fast.

"Mommy I said wake up!" I felt his hands were smacking all over on my back. I whined out lifting my head up to gaze at my alarm clock squinting at the numbers flashing across.

"Felix, baby it's literally six thirty am let Mommy sleep until eight." I mumbled shutting my eyes again, I heard Felix huff quietly before his fingers were rubbing at my back.

"Mommy we have a schedule, we have to be there at 6:40." My eyes snapped opened really fast, and I managed to pick Felix up so he was back on the bed springing up a little bit.

"Shit, fuck I forgot." I whined looking around my bedroom, I was confused cause I swore Hyunjin and Jeongin had spent the night.

"Mommy cussed!" I tossed Felix's his sippy cup which he caught sipping on it deeply.

"I know I'm sorry where's Hyunjin and Jeongin baby?" I asked quickly not having too much time do what I normally do. He pointed towards the floor where I peered to see them sleep in the fort. I relaxed a little.

"Mama! Give me kisses."

"Baby I gotta brush my teeth first."

"I don't care Lix wants kisses now!"

"Lee Felix!"

"Sorry mama."

___________________________
Rubbing at my forehead, I peeked around to watch Hyunjin, Jeongin and Felix eating the sliced apples and cereal in the zip lock baggies I had grabbed for them.

I had totally forgotten that just after God's Menu, they released Back Door, which means even more promotions, which mean less little space so to make up for it.

I had this big sleepover for the three which was a messy night, a fight breaking out, and just a lot of movies.

"Alright ready." I chuckled spinning around to have them. We were right outside of the practice room. All three of them nodded in unison. I clapped my hands once.

"And Lix, Hyun, and Jeongine go big." They each blinked a couple times before looking at one another smiling and what not.

"Thank you noona! Last night was fun." Jeongin beamed at me hugging me. I returned it deeply chuckling.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Jeongin," I held my arms out for Hyunjin who returned the hug nuzzling me. The two went inside leaving me and Felix out.

I moved towards him brushing my hands through his long hair, staring at his freckles I smiled tracing them seeing him smile shyly wrapping his arms me.

"Thanks babe I really needed that." I pressed a small kiss on his cheek. "You don't have to thank me Felix." He hummed resting his head on my breast nuzzling them.

" I swear I'm gonna marry you one day... You are like everything perfect, you're my mommy/caregiver, the best noona, my girlfriend it's like the best package deal. " I let a small chuckle out and cupped Felix's face.

"I should be saying the same about you." He leaned his head up a bit slowly Eskimo kissing me with his nose which I returned the both of us smiling. I then kissed the tip of his nose before we both also entered the practice room.

Everyone was spread around in different places with there stuff ready for the virtual concerts and fanmeets.

"Sorry I lost track of time today." I apologized to everyone, letting go of Felix's hand to see him go over to Seungmin and Minho. Chan looked up from his phone throwing a grin my way.

"No don't worry noona, a few staff members are late actually." I gripped my backpack more before I sat down next to Chan who leaned his head on my shoulder.

"How come all of you were late?" He questioned with a soft chuckle after. I held back a small yawn, staring to snicker at the thought.

"So I told you how those three are cranky when they don't slip." I explained Chan nodded his head a couple times.

"So it was a little sleepover, I think they enjoyed they watched a whole bunch of Disney movies. I cooked, they drew and colored, they had a tea party which did result in like the biggest fight I had seen, so I had to punish all three of them and then they made this big fort in my room, when I tell you I crashed, I crashed. "

I laughed quietly seeing Chan started laughing.

"Oh my god no wonder you're exhausted, it sounds like a lot." I nodded amused slowly rubbing at my eyes sleepy like.

"You can rest on me noona get some sleep." He patted his shoulder, I slowly rested my head on his shoulder shutting my eyes deeply.

"Thanks Chan." I whispered my mind drifting just slightly.

"Hey Changbin is that a bug? "

"Where!?"

*Hey guys soooo I've been trying my best to update so many books, and I've trying since updates are a huge demand everyday, but with this book I'm a little stuck so it would really help me out with some suggestions you want with this book so it's not repetitive, I was thinking about changing it into a poly book between Hyunjin, Jeongin, Felix and the oc but I'm not too sure unless I make that into its separate own book, I was even thinking about adding other idols who are secrets little but just comment some ideas it would really help me.