Chapter Eight

Madelyn's Pov
"Alright so I'm happy I was able to get you three to sit down, Felix if you throw one more damn shoe at anyone, you are close to having another time out," I warned Felix who was staring me dead in the eyes while holding one of his slipper tight, having a small stare down.

"Fine mommy. " He grumbled placing it behind him, he then grabbed a stuffie to cuddle it. I flicked my eyes between Hyunjin and Jeongin who were snickering and giggling at Felix who shot them all murderous glares.

"I know you guys just had another major comeback and right now you all are kinda still in tough spots since Woojin left, I know you guys already had a comeback, and then with the pandemic it's getting worse." The three were actually looking at me deeply focused, and I saw Felix's eyes shift a little with a sudden sadness that he tried to hide.

"So as Felix's mommy, and as your guys' caregiver plus noona it's my job to make sure mentally you are okay," I whispered slowly I dropped down to a small crouch to see their soft eyes looking at me.

"God's menu did amazing the whole album is, now how about you all slip but try not to be too loud, last time Minho thought something dirty was happening." Hyunjin was the first the little braids of his eyes blonde hair getting into his eyes.

They had like a special sparkle when he got the chance to slip, and it didn't take Jeongin that long before I took a look at Felix seeing his eyes shifting everywhere. Grabbing a small sippy cup with apple juice already in it I moved away from the two and walked over to Felix kneeling down watching his soft eyes look at me.

"Here little one." His whole expression changed from the sour one right to a happy one before he was quickly tackle hugging me making me squeak when I landed on the floor.

________________________
A half an hour later with Spongebob blaring on the large TV in Felix's room, and Hyunjin sitting between my legs while he asked me to play with his hair. I recalled the time passing by so fast. Everything was different now, we were in a very different world now, everyone with their own mindset.

I'm just glad all of the guys know and understand Hyunjun, Felix, and Jeongin's little space. Changbin didn't stop squeaking about it for days. But it also meant more help for those three.

But Felix there's a shift in everything with him and he thinks I haven't noticed. Pulling my thoughts away to hearing Hyunjin singing loudly to his bunny stuffie sweet giggles leaving him.

I trained my eyes to watch Felix he was laying on his bed with a blank stare looking at the TV. It didn't take much to notice him yanking his dark red hoodie sleeves a bit each time they rolled up. My sense went off and I inhaled quietly really hoping it wasn't about what recently happened on Vlive.

I gently poked Hyunjin making him look at me. "Yes, Noona?" He questioned. "Spongebob!" Jeongin shouted. Making Felix wince.

"Chan said he and everyone made Rice Crispy treats, why don't you two go get some and see how they are we all know Chan has a hard time cooking." I suggested to him seeing his eyes grow wide with happiness.

"I heard that Noona!" I snickered but listened to Hynjin about a lot "Okay! " rushing up he grabbed Jeongin both of them running out the room. Allowing me to get up and climb on the bed laying next to Felix turning the TV down.

"I know you aren't in little space Felix, I just wanna talk to you," I spoke watching him wince again. "I tried but, it's not coming easy maybe cause I'm in pain." He whispered sadly trying to hide the crack in his voice, taking a deep breath I grabbed Felix's arm and he tried to pull away but I stopped him gently.

"Felix sweetie let me see... It's okay." I whispered his bottom lip quivering, small tears pooling before he allowed me to pull his sleeve up allowing me to see where his arms were wrapped up.

I was hurt that the fact of a vlive comment made him swoop this low to stop the pain. He had treated them but I was worried they were infected. "Did you clean them?" I whispered seeing he was looking away from me, his body shaking with each cry that left him.

"No... I didn't want anyone to be disappointed in me, to think I was a failure. I just wrapped them." He trembled out. "Maddie please don't hate me I just didn't know what else to do. " He pleaded out my eyes grew even softer.

"Felix no no I don't hate you I'm worried I've been worried ever since Woojin left I know it's been hard on you guys. I can never hate you." I told him cupping his cheeks I got a better look at his freckles and swiped away each tear. In fact, I love you. I told myself in my thoughts.

"I just wanna make sure they are cleaned properly, no more sharp things okay come on." I helped him up his bare feet hitting the floor he sniffles following after me we entered the bathroom where he took of his hoodie exposing both arms for me. I made sure to lock the door, since I could hear running through the halls from Han and Seungmin.

"Chan you burned these!"

"So scrap it off!"

I focused on cleaning the very fresh and tender red cuts in Felix's arm feeling his eyes on me. "Madelyn?" I looked up for a moment through my curls looking at him.

"Yeah?" I flashed him a gentle smile wrapping his arm up not to tight but just enough for them to heal.

"If I said I was madly in love with you, what would you say?"

"I would say I'm madly in love with you too."