Chapter 5

"Satoru..."

He loved hearing her say his name as she writhed gently beneath his body; all his attention on (y/n) as he devoured her neck.

"Gojo." You kicked his leg lightly. He was sitting on an armchair. His hands on his leg which was propped onto the other and head planted on the backrest.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, closing any gaps between them and played with his hair as he continued to explore her body with his lips and hands.

"Satoru...."

"Gojo sensei." You kicked him again but he didn't budge. You grumbled under your breath at the sleeping male. It was mid-day, how could he possibly be asleep?

You ran a hand through your hair debating if you should resort to more aggressive methods to wake him. You stood quietly in front of him, giving him a once-over before your eyes narrowed in on his face. His lips were barely parted, just enough for you to see a speck of the whites of his teeth. You blinked a few times admiring how soft his lips looked. He was in his uniform, the blindfold wrapped around his eyes and temples as always. The gentle rise and fall of his chest were in sync with his light audible breathing.

There was that gnawing feeling in your chest again as you continued to gaze at him.

"You seem like a girl who would be into Gojo, am I right?"

"Nishimiya Momo..." you shook your head recalling her questionable statement the other day, but banished that thought once again "You're so wrong."

You placed your hands onto the armrests of Gojo's chair and leaned in towards him, just close enough that you could almost feel his breath.

"Look at you, " you started to say quietly, "all high and mighty with your limitless and six-eyes. I could never like you."

Why did everyone find him so appealing? Okay, so he was good looking and formidable amongst the jujutsu world. Aside from that his personality made it hard for him to get along well with others, even sometimes you. Also you couldn't see yourself with someone who was so into themselves. Gojo was a person better off dating himself because there is seriously no one in the world who could possibly equal him.

You adjusted your weight from one leg to the other and sighed as you continued to scan his face. He was still sleeping with no one else around except you. You brought a hand up and traced the edge of his blindfold slowly with your index finger. You weren't sure what your intentions were, sometimes you found yourself doing odd things with no good explanation.

"(Y/n)..."

You flinched at the sound of his breathy tone, not expecting to hear him speak. Did you wake him? He exhaled sharply before his rhythmic breathing continued. He was still in his catnap. You arched a brow, wondering why he said your name in his sleep. Was 'six-eyes' that incredible that he could see people around him in his sleep too?

"Gojo?" Just for good measure, you tried to stir him again, "Gojoooooooooo."

No response.

You licked and bit your lower lip, contemplating your next move. You've always wanted to know what his eyes looked like under that blindfold. Stealing a peek while he was sleeping wouldn't hurt right?