Omake (付き合う): The Date

Gojo takes you out on a date. To a Planetarium. You're not too sure why he brought you here. Maybe because the vast universe was 'limitless' and full of 'immeasurable void'. The two of you walk hand in hand down the exhibits while he eats an ice cream cone.

"Are you even paying attention to anything in here?" You ask because the guy seemed more interested in his soft-serve.

"Of course I am." He licks his ice cream, "Six eyes."

You roll your eyes at the half-conceited, show-off remark and continue to pull him along with you, "When are you planning on sharing?"

Gojo frowns. He wasn't intending to share this delicacy, "When I asked earlier, you said you didn't want one."

"I don't want one." You reply, "I just want a bite."

The guy then thinks about how every other previous woman he's dated had said something similar along those lines—and then they eat the whole damn thing. He licks his teeth and goes into careful consideration. You see the intense concentration behind his lowered sunglasses and you scoff.

"You really need to think that hard about giving me one bite?"

He looks at you and then he smears the soft-serve across his lips and leans in, "Here's your bite."

You lean forward and he thinks he's going to get a kiss out of you but your hand reaches over and snatches the cone from the guys hand instead. You laugh and he almost scowls but he lets you have your way, cause he likes you—that much.

You're not exactly sure what happened and the white-haired male wasn't sure either. But the ice cream was now completely gone and it wasn't Gojo who finished it either. He's now upset.

You yank at his sweater, "Saaaatoru! Come on, I said I was sorry. I'll buy you another one."

The guy remains quiet. He now believes that the stereotype is accurate. That when a girl says they don't want one, they actually do. He makes a mental memory out of this for future reference—duly noted.

He eventually gets over it and the two of you continue to explore the astronomy museum. After some educational viewings and interactive events you end up inside the gift shop.

There were some quotes printed on poster paper. Each with a background of dark, vibrant colors of the galaxy, stars and planets. You read each one out loud.

"Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another."
– Carl Sagan

And then you land on one that wasn't at all inspirational, it read:

"I FUCKING LOVE,
OUTER SPACE."

Gojo smirks, "Is that your way of telling me you love me?"

"Huh? What?" You arch a brow at his incredulous comment, "I'm just reading it aloud. Don't put words into my mouth."

"That's interesting of you to say."

"What do you mean that's interesting?" You ask.

"It's just weird that you wouldn't allow me to put something as simple as words into your mouth..." and then he pauses for a moment, "...but you'll allow me to put other things into your mouth."

You narrow your eyes at him and you ponder for a moment and hope that he wasn't being as indecent as you thought he was. But he's Gojo, so of course he was. You shake your head.

"Like my—"

You don't let Gojo finish. You slap your hands onto his mouth.

"Don't you dare!" You hiss under your breath.

He waves a hand in the air to let you know he won't say a thing. So you let go of his mouth.

And then he brings his mouth directly up to your ear and whispers, "Like my dick and I love you too."

"