Juju Sanpo (しち)

"ITADORI!!"

"I got this one Fushiguro senpai!!!"

Yuji and Fushiguro were currently fighting a few curses together.

"BLACK FLASH!"

"BLACK FLASH!!"

"BLACK FLASH!!!"

Off to the side, stood you and Kugisaki. She was currently showing you something on her phone. Something that she found quite interesting.

"Oh wow! That is really cool!" You said in awe.

"Right? Right?! And check this out!" She pointed at her phone screen before continuing to scroll.

"(Y/n)! Kugisaki! Can we get some help over here?!"

"Hang on!" Kugisaki snapped before returning her attention back to her phone.

"GAMA, 蝦蟇!"

"Guys! We seriously need help!"

Loud explosions could be heard in the background but the two of you were too engrossed in the phones contents to pay them any attention.

"GUYS?!"

"I SAID—" Kugisaki screeched, her teeth literally like fangs as she shot daggers at Yuji, "—HANG ON!!! AND GET YOUR DISGUSTING FROGS AWAY FUSHIGURO!!"

It had gotten noticeably quiet so the two of you, who finally finished whatever the two of you were doing, decided to check up on the boys. They were laying on top of each other looking like death. But hey, they got the job done.

"You think they'll be okay?" You looked at Kugisaki with concern.

She kicked them lightly, "Meh. Let's go eat I'm hungry."

"