Picnic (Rafe Cameron)

A/N: I am sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language. Feel free to point out any mistakes... but just don't be mean about it lol! Hope you enjoy it!

You angrily marched up the stairs to your bedroom. It had been a long day, and you were exhausted. You forgot about an exam you had that day, you forgot your lunch money, and the whole day you saw your best friend flirt with your other best friend and your crush, Rafe Cameron. To make matters worse, your car ran out of fuel in the middle of nowhere, and the towing process was not fun. At all. After a long, hot shower, you walked into your bedroom with nothing but a towel covering your body and saw Rafe sitting there on your bed."Damn, you are hot," Rafe said, looking up from his phone and checking you out. "What are you doing here?" You spit out. You were still mad at Rafe for flirting with Y/B/F. "Get ready. We are going somewhere." He said, ignoring your question. "No, we are not. I have homework to do." "You can do that later. I have to show you something important. Hurry up, get ready." The Kook King said, walking out of your room, "I'll be waiting in the car." "What am I supposed to wear, Rafe?" you yelled."Preferably nothing." He laughed at his stupid joke.After 20 minutes, Rafe was getting tired of waiting. He decided to go to your room and bring you down. "You are a bitch. You know that, right?" Rafe said as he saw you sitting on your bed, scrolling through your phone, wearing a beautiful dress."What do you mean?" You asked him innocently as if you had no clue what he was talking about. You liked to make Rafe wait, knowing how much he hated it."You know what I mean. Now, are you planning on walking out by yourself, or will I have to carry your fatass?" The Kook joked."Rafeeeey, how much longer?" You whined like an impatient 4-year-old. You have been sitting in the car for only 15 minutes, but it felt like forever."We are here!" Just as these words left Rafe's lips, you looked up from your phone and saw a beautiful garden. "Woah!""You like it?" asked Rafe."Yeah, it's soo... peaceful.""Haha, yeah! I knew you would like it." Rafe said, getting out of the car. "I know you have had a tough day today... and just wanted to make you feel better. I set up a picnic for us.""That's so sweet." You said with tears in your eyes. You were an emotional person, and this sweet gesture just made you want to cry your eyes out. No one has ever done something so thoughtful for you before. You and Rafe were lying down on the picnic mat, watching the clouds. "Thanks, Rafe. This..." You said, pointing to everything around you, "... was amazing." "Only the best for my princess." He said, turning around to look at you.You blushed at the nickname. "Doesn't Y/B/F get the best?" You blurted out. He looked surprised. "Y/B/F? Why would you ask that?" You laughed humorlessly. "The two of you looked pretty comfortable today. What were you talking about?" You asked bitterly, looking away. A deep blush clouded his face. "I w-was..." "...Forget it." You cut him off, attempting to sit up. He caught your wrist and held you. "I was talking to her about you, Y/N." "About me?" You asked him. "Yeah, you! I like you. No, scratch that. I love you. I have since the day I met you." Without wasting any more time, you kissed your best friend. "I love you too," you said against his lips.