"What if I am not okay?" (JJ Maybanks)

A/N: I am sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language. Feel free to point out any mistakes... but just don't be mean about it lol! Hope you enjoy it!

It had been the fourth night this week JJ has come over to your house in the middle of the night with a slumped posture, frowned face, and red swollen eyes. His blonde, sunkissed hair pushed back messily with his favorite bandana. You were worried about his well-being. His dad has been harder on him than ever. You have spent these last four days holding him to your chest, stroking his cheeks, playing with his hair, doing anything you could to make him feel better. At this point, it has become a routine. He doesn't say a word, but you knew that he appreciated this gentle gesture. On the fourth night, you were listening to music when you saw your boyfriend of 4 years walk into your room. He walked over to you and wordlessly tugged apart your arms, burrowing himself between them. Hot tears rushed against your skin as he cried. It wasn't easy to make JJ cry, so you knew something really bad must have had happened. "Oh bub," you said in a soothing voice. "You're going to be okay, I promise." "What if I am not okay?" He said looking up to you. "He-he is too much.... I can't take him anymore. I almost killed him today Y/N." "JJ... he has hurt you soo many times."After few minutes of you and JJ just sitting in silence, you finally decided to speak. "You know when we are older, we will go somewhere so far away. Somewhere he couldn't come. We will have a house by the beach, two kids or three. We will have three kids and have a perfect life."JJ smiled at the idea of your little family. "Please don't ever leave me... I don't know what I would do without you." "Never Jay, you are stuck with me forever," you said kissing the blondie.