Kisses (John B. Routledge)

A/N: I am sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language. Feel free to point out any mistakes... but just don't be mean about it lol! Hope you enjoy it!

It was another Saturday in the Routledge household, with Sofia the First playing on the TV as Hurricane Agatha was supposed to hit Outer Banks in few hours.John B felt so happy and comfortable in his house with his beautiful wife and two daughters. It felt like a dream. You and John were laying on both of yours bed with Ailee and Briella between the both of you. John B suddenly started kissing Ailee's head, making her giggle. Briella stood up and walked to John, wanting the attention her twin sister was getting. After attacking Briella with kisses, John B turned to give you a forehead kiss as he saw you looking at the three of them. The two of you exchanged some kisses, and all of this went unnoticed by the two monkeys laying in between you as they were too busy singing the theme song of Sofia the First.John kissed you again, this time on your lips. Ailee saw her dad kiss her mom, and she did not want to be left out. She got up, wrapped her tiny arms around you, kissing you on the lips too. Briella wanting all the attention again, did the same as her sister. John's heart swells up with happiness and love as he saw the three of you."Everyone kiss Mommy on three... One, two, three." Just as these words left Johns' lips, you were attacked with kisses.