Doll (John B. Routledge)

A/N: I am sorry for any mistakes. Also, English is not my first language. Feel free to point out any mistakes... but just don't be mean about it lol! Hope you enjoy it!

Last night, your boyfriend, no ex-boyfriend, dumped you. The two of you had been dating for almost a year. Everyone in the Outer Banks (except John B) thought you guys were endgame, guess not. You caught Topper, your ex-boyfriend, cheating on you with the Kook Princess, Sarah. You immediately ran to your best friend's house, knowing he would know how to make you feel better.John B woke up the next day, trying to find you. You came to the Chateau last night, crying. You told him what happened and all he wanted to do was kill him but he tried his best to control his anger and be there for his best friend.All the coke must have messed up with Top's head because he let the perfect girl go. John B has had a crush on you since the day you asked him to marry you during recess in elementary. It pained him to watch you with other guys but he couldn't do anything. He did not want to tell you and ruin y'alls friendship. "Where are you, doll?" JB yelled, continuing to look around for you. "I am in the bathroom, I'll be out in a minute." After few minutes, you came out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but his t-shirt and boxers. John B couldn't help but stare at you. You looked so beautiful. "Good Morning," you greeted him. "Morning," John B replied, thinking about how lucky he is to have someone like you. Someone who is always there for him, someone who always puts him before herself, someone who John B knew will do anything for him. "What?" You giggled as you noticed John has been staring at you this whole time. "Umm..." He says nervously. "It's just... umm... you look really pretty." "Thanks," you replied, blushing.John B didn't think it was possible for someone to be any more attractive than you are. All he wanted to do was kiss you. "Y/N, I really really love you." John B blurted out. "Oh no, oh god! I fucked up didn't I?" John asked looking at you, "I didn't mean to say that... it just... I don't kno-"You cut him off by placing your lips on his. "I love you too, Routledge," you whispered against his lips.