The Pogues (2) (JJ Maybanks)

A/N: This is another imagine where you are like part of the pogues. I don't know how to explain it lol but just like read it and you will get it. You can request an imagine like this by commenting the episode and time where you want the imagine to start. Also, I am sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language. Feel free to point out any mistakes... but just don't be mean about it lol! Hope you enjoy it!

"We gotta be done be before my scholarship interview in the morning." Your best friend Pope said as he got parked the car in front of the Chateau. You guys have had quite an eventful day today. You guys tried pawning the gold John B found but were unsuccessful, then JJ robbed Barry, a drug dealer's house, and then stormed god knows where in anger. You haven't seen him for a while."Okay, well, we gotta focus." Your other best friend, Kie said."I know. It's going to be fine," you joined their conversation, "we got John B and JJ inside the wall, and me and Pope up top. You and Sarah outside transporting. We will be fine.""Yeah, we got this," Pope added, trying to convince Kie."Uh, I got a winch. That tin can hold over like... 200, 300 pounds." Pope said as he and Kie got out. You checked your phone to see if JJ texted or called you. You were starting to get worried."Hey guys, I am starting to get worried about JJ." You interrupted Pope. "Yeah... me too. He was angry when he left.""I hope he didn't go home.""He's going to be fin-" Before Kie could finish her sentence, you heard a whirring sound, and the lights went on. "What the hell," Pope said, looking at the fairy lights on the trees. "Who the hell is that?" Kie said as the three of you started walking towards the figure in John B's front yard. You could see someone but weren't sure who it was.As you got closer, you could see JJ sitting in a hot tub. There were broken bottles of expensive alcohol on the floor next to him. "Where the hell did he get that from?" You mumbled to yourself. "What did you do, JJ?" Pope asked your boyfriend."I got a jet going straight in my butt right now." He slurred. You could tell he was drunk. "Y'all should get in immediately, you hear me?""Salud!" JJ yelled as he filled three more cups with beer for you guys. "How much did this cost?" Pope questioned."Uh..." JJ began. "Well, with the generator, the petrol, and oh, hey, express delivery..." he chuckled, "...pretty much all of it, yeah." "All of it?" Kie screamed. You haven't said a word since you got here. You knew something was up with JJ. He has never in his life drank this much alcohol without the rest of the group. Sure, he would have a beer or two, but not this much. "Yeah, all of it," JJ replied."You spent all the money in one day?" "Yeah, burned a hole right through my pocket. But, I mean, like, come on, guys, like, look at this! Finest in jet-based massage therapy, that's what they told me." The three of you looked at JJ, confused. He was not irresponsible enough to waste all that money on something as stupid as this. So now, you definitely knew something was wrong. "What's wrong, JJ?" You asked the blonde. "Y/N, what? Nothing is wrong. Can't a man have a little luxury in life?" He asked. "Come on, all this scrimpin' and scrapin'... I mean, like... guys, we- You only live once, right? Enough of this emotional shit. Get in the cat's ass. Come on.""In the what?" You asked, furrowing your eyebrows."In the cat's ass," JJ answered. "That's what I named her.""Oh, hey, yo, I almost forgot," your boyfriend said, turning on the side water sprays. "Huh?" JJ said in excitement. "Yeah, that's right, I know. Disco mode. That's right, baby!" "Are you kidding me?" Kie yelled, once again."You could have paid for restitution, Jay!" You said in a soft tone. You were afraid if you were loud, JJ would break. He hated crying in front of his friends."Or literally given to any charity!" Kie continued. "Or you could have helped us buy supplies to get the rest of the gold out of the well," Pope added."Okay, well, you know, what?" JJ screamed back at his friends. He was getting tired of those judgy eyes of his friends. "I didn't do that!" He finished, getting up. Three of your eyes went down to the wounds on JJ's stomach. "Oh no," you whispered, getting into the cat's ass. You hugged JJ, hoping to calm him down, but he continued screaming. "I got a hot tub! For my friends. I got a hot tub for my friends. You know what? No, you know what? Screw friends. I got a hot tub for my family!" "What the hell?" Kie said in a normal tone for the first time since she got here."I got this for you. Guys, look what I did for you! All right? Look at this!""JJ," you whispered again."No, you stop being emotional. It's fine, okay?" He said, getting out of your arms so he could look you in the eyes. "I mean, it's sweet right? Everything. Just get in!" JJ was crying now.You hugged JJ tighter this time, running your hand up and down his back. He hugged you back this time, his face in your neck. "I just couldn't do it." JJ was full-on crying now. Tears were streaming down his face."I can't take him anymore! I was gonna kill him." "Shh..." you whispered."I just wanna do the right thing.""I know, baby, I know." You said.Your other two best friends joined you and JJ in the cat's ass. The four of you stayed in that position till JJ calmed down.