Crush (JJ Maybank)

A/N: I am sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language. Feel free to point out any mistakes... but just don't be mean about it lol! Hope you enjoy it!

"Can you not?" You snapped, looking at JJ. Ever since you walked into the Chateau, he keeps trying to slide his hands up your thighs. "What's wrong, Kookie?" He teases, knowing how much you hate that name. You are a kook, and JJ never lets you forget that. He slid his hands higher into your thigh, smiling. "Please stop," you begged. "Someeeeeeeone's gooooooooot a crushhhhh." Kie comes into the living room, singing as JJ keeps annoying you."I don't. I don't. I don't!!! Why don't you guys believe me?" You whined. "Ah, sure," Kiara said, walking out to the hammock, "John, you owe me five bucks!""What was that about, princess?" JJ whispered into your ear. "Nothing!" You whispered into his ear, too, mocking him. JJ pushes you down the couch, getting on top of you. "Omg, get off you dinkus." You said, trying to push the blondie off. "Not until you admit your undying love for me." He said, smirking. "You are delusional.""Mhm. So you won't mind if I call the touron from last night?" JJ asked, raising his eyebrows."N-no!" You said, clearing your throat. "I won't mind. Why will I mind?" You rambled, making it pretty obvious that you do mind.You have had a crush on JJ for a while now, and he knows it. Everyone in your friend group does, and they all love to nag you about it. "Hey babe," JJ said into the phone. You didn't even realize when he called her. "Wanna hang out toni-." Before JJ can say anything else, you snatched his phone away and smashed your lips on him. After making out for a while, you pulled away, trying to take in what just happened. "You know I didn't actually call her," he smirks.