Waking up next to Rafe

A/N: I am sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language. Feel free to point out any mistakes... but just don't be mean about it lol! Hope you enjoy it!

You and Rafe love sleeping over each other's houses and waking up next to each other.

"Morning, princess," Rafe whispered in your ear. "Morning," you said, turning to your side to face the love of your life. "How'd you sleep?" He asked, knowing you keep waking up in the middle of the night. "Good!" For some reason, whenever you were with Rafe, you slept like a baby.

You are not much of a cuddler, and Rafe understands it. He gives you space when you go to bed, but the moment he wakes up, he cuddles you.

"Good Night," Rafe said, going to his side of the bed. You kissed his chest, mumbled good night, and rolled to your side of the bed, just like Rafe.

Rafe always wakes up before you and gets bored without you. So to wake you up, he presses wet sloppy kisses all over your face.

You woke up giggling as Rafe kissed you all over your face. You loved when Rafe did this. You kissed his lips, his nose, and forehead.

Rafe loves to pepper your face with kisses. After cuddling for few minutes, you and Rafe get out of the bed to shower. You and Rafe love to race to see who will get in the shower first. No matter who wins, both of you end up showering together to "save water."

"Let's see who gets in the shower first," you said, getting out of bed and running to the bathroom. "HEY!!! You got a head start. Cheater!" Rafe said, doing the same.

"I won!!!"

"Of course you did. You cheated."  Rafe whined like a 2-year-old.