The Pogues (JJ Maybanks)

A/N: I am sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language. Feel free to point out any mistakes... but just don't be mean about it lol! Hope you enjoy it!

We are the pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time."That's what a three-story fall to the deck," said Pope looking at John B, "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." "Hm," John B replied, licking his finger and raising it in the air."Should I do it?" JB asked as Kiara came out saying, "they are gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." "Of course they are, why wouldn't they?""This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" "HEY!" You heard the security guard yell. "Hey, uh, security's here." You said, looking at your best friends, ready to run. "Let's wrap it up." "Humpty Dumpty is early today," JJ snorted. Five of you started running towards your van when "Humpty Dumpty" almost caught you. "Not much of a hugger," you said as you slipped away from the guard.The Outer Banks, paradise on Earth. It's the sort of place where you either have two jobs or two houses. Two tribes, one island. This is figure eight, the rich side of the island. Home of the Kooks. So, guess where we don't live. This is the south side or the cut. Home of the working class, who make a living busing table, washing yachts, running charters. The natural habitat of... drumroll, please... The Pogues. That's us, pogues, pogies, the throwaway fish. Lowest member of the food chain. Okay. So, the downside of pogue life is we are ignored and neglected. But the upside of Pogue life? We are ignored and neglected, which means we do whatever we want, whenever we want. That's JJ, my best friend since the third grade. He's about as local as they come. Latest in a long line of fishing, drinking, smuggling, vendetta-holding salt-lifers who made their living off that water. Best surfer I know. Just don't tell him I said that. Mild kleptomaniac and future tax cheat.And that's Kiara, or Kie, as we call her. When she's not saving turtles, or listening to Marley, or getting a dolphin tattoo, she hangs out with us. I am not really sure why, though. She is a rich kid actually, foot in both worlds. Her family owns The Wreck, this Outer Banks instituion. Total cash cow with the tourists. You know, I am not really sure how her parents feel about us.This is Y/N. A kook. Weird? I know. Just like Kie, she is obsessed with the environment. Her parents own real estate, making more money than all of us combined. She live on the cut though. Her parents love all of us, treat us like their own. Unlike, the other Kooks, Y/N is a sweet, nice, smart kid who doesn't like to brag about her money. We all have a thing for her, but she is in love with JJ. And that's Pope, the brains of the operation. Finalist for the Lucas T. Vanderhorst Merit Scholarship and the smartest person I know. Little bit of a weirdo. His father's this legendary character, Heyward. Anything you wanted on the island, Heyward could get for you. Now, I am not sure Heyward knew what to make of his oddball son, but it didn't matter. He was a Pogue, just like the rest of us.So, that's my crew.