Chapter eight:

"Danny!" Danny groaned as the electricity finally stopped flowing through his body. He held up a thumb to Sam and smiled. "Oh my god you are worse than Dean..."

"I'll be fine Sam." Danny huffed out as he glared at the agent leaving the cell. "Been through a lot worse."

"You mean the explosion of the lab right?" He asked. Danny looked at Sam curiously.

"You know about my accident?" Danny asked. Sam nodded.

"We did a bit of research on this town on our way in, our friend Garth used to work with your mother from time to timeout some hunts." Danny rolled his eyes.

"Oh lovely, so she is and always will be ghost crazy?" Danny asked. Sam laughed.

"Actually from what I've heard from Garth...your mother is actually a really amazing hunter. I don't know why she's become obsessed with ghosts but that could be because this town...but also Danny, it could be because of you."

"What do you mean?" Danny asked.

"Well, you see when I was a baby a demon broke into my nursery, it killed my mother so my father spent every hour of every day, leaving me and Dean to fend for ourselves, trying to track down the thing that killed my mom. She thought you had died in that explosion yes?" Danny nodded. "And ghost activity rose when you were unconscious in the hospital so maybe, if she had thought the ghost had something to do with her husband's 'ghost portal' explosion then maybe she's trying to get revenge and send them all back even after everything, after you woke up." Danny nodded.

"That...that actually makes sense. She only started with the whole ghost thing after the explosion..." (just pretend that's a thing)

"I know it's a hard thing to process, but maybe she's trying to protect you and jazz."

"If she was trying to protect us she wouldn't keep hunting now would she?" Danny asked. Sam sighed.

"It's her life, if she were to give it up then something would find her. Something would either kill her or kill you to get to her." Sam sighed. "It's not that easy to give it up."

"Oh please stop being so dramatic Sammy." Danny jumped.

"I'm gonna be honest here I forgot you were here." Danny laughed.

"Wow." Dean rolled his eyes.

"We'll get you out of this Danny, we promise."

"Don't make promises we intend to have you break, Winchesters." They all glanced towards the door. "You aren't even with the guys in white anymore...Welcome back boys."

"You know this crazy bitch?" Dean asked. Sam shrugged.

"I have no idea."

"Idiots..." the boys just laughed.

"No honey, we just don't pay mind to dumb asses."

"We'll get ready boys, you are all in for one hell of a ride."

AN sorry it's such a short chapter I have a brain but it is not full of ideas right now...hope you liked it anyways and sorry not sorry for the cliff hanger! Until next time guys, gals and non binary pals!