chapter one:

***Dean/Sam***

Dean leaned against the wall and stared at Sam while he played on his computer.

"What are you even doing Sam?" Dean asked. "Please tell me you are watching porn and not doing research right now." Sam rolled his eyes and turned to look at Dean.

"Go ahead make a joke, I'm researching for our next case." Sam said.

"Didn't even know we had one yet." Dean sat at the table next to Sam and turned the computer towards him. Sam ran his hand through his hair.

"So far we don't." He said. Dean laughed.

"Hey-" deans phone rang and he answered it. "Hold on Garth let me put you on speaker." He placed his phone down and Garth started speaking really fast.

"I just found this really really really ghost infested town and it's insane!" Garth shouted. Sam looked at Dean as Dean took a sip of his beer.

"What's the name of this town?" Dean asked.

"Amity park." Garth said.

"Where is it?" Sam asked as he grabbed his computer.

"Wisconsin I think..." Garth mumbled. Sam sighed and pulled up a search page on his laptop.

"It says here..."  (this is what I found about the location of amity park but this is not what Sam is reading aloud)

In the episode "One of a Kind", the Box Ghost reads off the address on a box, and it says on it, Arlington Heights, Illinois, which could insinuate that Amity Park is somewhere in Illinois, but far enough away from Arlington Heights that a box would be needed to ship something there. This could also suggest that it is in a state near Illinois, in the central United States. Another sign that Amity Park is located in the central United States is the episode Bitter Reunions, where Danny & his family accompany his father, Jack Fenton, to Wisconsin for his 20th College Reunion. Amity Park's name is a reference to the real world town of Amityville, where the paranormal novel/movie The Amityville Horror took place.

"Amity seems like a pretty quiet town to me Garth.." Dean grumbled as he took another sip of his beer.

"No, you aren't listening to me! Dean there's been reports of this ghost they call 'invisobill' and he's dangerous according to these reports." Garth mumbled.

"What website are you even on Garth?" Sam asked.

"Well I'm here, and I hacked into a government website-"

"GARTH!" sam cried. Garth laughed.

"Trust me, you will want to meet me here. This ghost is dangerous. Just come meet me please." Garth said. Sam closed his laptop and looked at Dean.

"Guess we're off to meet Garth." Sam mumbled. Dean rolled his eyes.

"He's crazy." Dean mumbled.

"If you say there is no such thing as ghost I'm going to smack you upside the head." Sam said as he turned around to face Dean.

"Come on Sam are we really going to believe a whole town is being haunted by a fucking ghost that's name is invisobill?" Dean asked.

"Its worth a shot Dean, when was Garth ever wrong?" Sam asked. Dean grabbed his bag and they climbed into baby.

"If he's on drugs-"

"Dude!" Sam just stared at Dean. Dean laughed.

"I'm kidding Sammy, lighten up." The drove off towards Amity Park.