Chapter ten:

***Dean/Sam***

"DANNY!!" Sam ripped out of the cuffs and ran over to the slumped Danny. He checked for a pulse and was relieved to find even the slightest bit to show he was still alive. Sam sat down and pulled the kid into his lap, looking over some of his visible wounds. "Dean we need to be more careful."

"That's a cool hairstyle there, looking like monokuma."

"Dean this is serious! The kid could have fucking died! He's fucking traumatized by electrocution and we just let him be electrocuted in front of us!" Dean shrugged as he got out of his chains.

"Not like it matters now Sammy, we're out of here."Dean grabbed Sam causing Danny to fall to the ground.

"Dean what the hell!? You want to just abandon him!? Come on!" Dean looked at Danny then at Sam.

"It's for the best that we do." Dean mumbled. "Because every time we ever get attached to something or someone it gets destroyed okay Sammy? Destroyed or killed."

"Dean, that was Lilith not us..."

"They still died because of us Sammy!" Dean looked down at the kid. "I'm not going to be the reason this kid dies."

"Well, becomes a full ghost I guess." Sam shrugged. "But still Dean I'm not leaving him behind like this!"

"We can't take care of him Sam! He has to go home and if whoever the fuck those assholes are, think we have a personal connection with the kid then he's not going to last very long now is he..."

"Dean I'm not going to leave him like this! Look at him! He's half human half ghost!" Sam gestured at Danny's hair, and his clothes had changed so his shirt was black and white like his jumpsuit. "We are not leaving him here when they can just sell him off for experiments or something."

"Fine." Dean stomped over and lifted the kid into his arms bridal style. "I hate it when you are right." They ran from the building and placed Danny into the back seat of a car Dean was hot wiring.

"You know Dean, would you have done the same thing to me when I had—."

"Oh no Sam don't you dare." Dean glared at him. "I would never leave you behind and you know this don't you dare use that against me."

"Then why the hell would you have wanted to leave Danny behind like that?? They would have fucking continued to torture him!"

"Watch it Sam!" Dean growled as he finally started the car. "He's just some dumb kid. He would have fucking lived."

"Dean that's not the fucking point!" Sam looked away. "He's just a kid."

"Yeah? And unfortunately he's fallen into the wrong hands." Dean started driving away and Sam rolled his eyes.

"Jack ass." Sam mumbled.

AN sorry this is such a short update writers block is a bitch hope you liked it anyways!