chapter two:

***Danny***

Danny floated down into the lab and sighed as he released box ghost back into the ghost zone. He leaned against a wall and yawned.

"I'm telling you, there's something not right here! Look come on follow me downstairs.." Danny quickly turned intangible and watched as Sam and Dean walked down with a little box like thing in hand. The thing was making noise and lighting up red.

"Dude what does this have to do with anything?" Dean asked.

"EMF is going crazy down here Dean! Normal peoples houses don't have so much-"

"Sam, it's not that serious. Its three AM. There's this thing called beauty sleep. I need it." Dean started walking upstairs. Danny floated to the ground and suddenly the EMF thing went crazy in Sam's hand.

"Fuck!" Sam cried. Danny turned tangible and looked at Sam.

"Language." He mumbled. Sams eyes widened.

"Dean!" Sam cried. Dean turned around.

"Imvisobill?" Dean asked shocked. Danny rolled his eyes.

"Its phantom." Danny mumbled. Dean pulled out a gun and Danny's eyes widened as he jumped back. "Dude what's with the fire arm!" Danny turned invisible again and flew straight to his room. He heard shouting downstairs and he started to shake. Dean was ready to shoot him! Danny turned back into Fenton and ran over to jazzs room.

"Come in danny."  Jazz smiled at him and he curled up in a ball on her bed. "What happened?" She asked as she walked over and pulled him close to her chest.

"Ghost hunters..." Danny mumbled.

"What?" Jazz asked. "You mean they are actually guys in white agents!" She cried. Danny nodded and leaned closer.

"Jazzy I'm scared." Danny mumbled. Jazz smiled sadly.

"It'll be okay." She kisses his forhead and he yawns.

"Why are you awake at this hour anyways?" He asked as he looked at her. She smiled.

"Waiting for you to come home from fighting ghosts all night." She said. Danny yawned again and she smiled as he closed his eyes and drifted asleep.

***Dean/Sam***

"Dean, do you think that Phantom is a good guy or not?" Sam asked. Dean scoffed.

"Bad guy." Dean grumbled.

"He seems like a good guy to me." Sam gestured at all the newspaper clippings around the kitchen.

"I don't know, why would anyone even have these? Why does their parents have them if they think he's evil?" Dean asked.

"That's actually all mine." Jazz stepped into the room. "I don't think phantom is a bad ghost and I was trying to prove my theory when my parents just left without me being able to finish." She smiled at the picture of Phantom flying across the night sky.

"Why do you blindly trust this ghost?" Dean asked.

"Because, he has saved so many people!" Jazz cried.

"I don't trust him." Dean grumbled as he grabbed his coffee and walked away. Dean was walking when he heard Danny in his room on the phone.

"Sam I don't know, he pulled a gun out!" Danny cried. "No! It scared me so I got out of there!" Danny sighed and got up from his bed. "I'm not going to just walk around with a sign saying shoot me tuck!" Danny screamed and shut off his phone. Dean knocked on the door. Danny looked up.