Chapter eleven:

***Danny***

He woke up and looked around him. How the hell did he manage to get back here to the bunker? Was it all just a bad dream? He stood up and limped his way to the door. When he heard voices he walked to them seeing Sam on the phone with someone. He waved and Sam hung up.

"Hi." He smiled awkwardly at Danny.

"No, 'oh my god get your ass back in bed' lecture?" Danny asked as he limped him way over and sat down at the table with Sam. Sam just laughed.

"Nope, because I am just as stubborn as you." Sam pushed a plate over to Danny who thanked him and started munching on the salad.

"Do you...how did..." Danny put the fork down. "How did we get out of there alive?"

"Don't ask questions, just be glad we got out. We tried calling your sister but no answer." Sam ate his own salad and then looked at Danny. "You left her number...plus we lived with you two remember?" Danny nodded and looked at his hands.

"So they didn't hurt her?" Danny asked.

"Not that we know of, Dean went to see if he could locate her." Sam stopped poking at the salad and smiled sadly up at Danny. "She's going to be alright once we get her here so that they can't hurt her."

"I just...I hate that everything is falling apart like this so easily. After everything we went through Sam just...she just turns me in? It just doesn't make sense!"

"Do you have any enemies?" Sam asked. "Anyone with the power to just...I don't know posses anyone? Overshadow them? Make them not aware they are even in any danger in the first place?" Danny's eyes widened and he dropped his fork.

"I do have enemies, and I have a lot of them trust me....any ghost can posses people but overshadowing them takes a lot of energy so to do that for so long there's no way it was a ghost enemy..."

"It could have been a demon." Sam suggested. "Maybe it's some sick twisted way of our enemies trying to make sure you don't feel safe with us."

"I need you to promise me something Sam"

"Alright?" Sam looked at Danny curiously.

"Promise me, you will never turn on me like my friend did? And if you ever get possessed you promise me you'll say the words 'fruitloop' so I know?" Sam chuckled but nodded.

"You got it kid." The door opened and they both looked up.

"We've got a problem..." Dean said as he entered the bunker. "And it's big."