Breakfast

Warnings~ none :)
Words~564
Enjoy <3

y/n POV
I woke up to my annoying alarm ringing next to me. Internally groaning I sat up at turned it off, rubbing my eyes harshly to try and wake myself up a bit. I turned my head looking next to me and I saw that my girlfriend had already gotten up and ready for the day as she wasn't next to me sleeping.
I got up and got dressed into a pair of black leggings,a grey oversized hoodie and some white converse and headed for the kitchen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nats POV
I was in the kitchen cooking some breakfast just for myself as I didn't think y/n would be waking up anytime soon as she likes to sleep in for as long as possible.
I grabbed the toast out of the toaster as it popped up and put it on my plate. Then went over to the stove to get the scrambled eggs to put on the toast. As I turned around I saw y/n come into the kitchen. "Morning moya lyubov (my love)" I said with a smile. "Morning," she said copying my smile "what you making?" She asks looking intrigued. "My breakfast" knowing she'll ask for just one bite but end up eating half of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
y/n POV
I was so hungry just looking at Nats food, it looked so good. She carefully placed some freshly cut avocado slices on-top of the toast and egg, I was practically drooling over how good it looked. I really wanted some but I knew she wouldn't let me have any, not even a BITE!
That's when an idea came to mind. She was about to take a bite, "you not gonna add any seasoning to that?" She stopped before opening her mouth to take a bite and looked at me and put it back on the plate, "oh yes I forgot."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natasha's POV
I turned around to the seasoning cupboard, opening it I found what I was looking for, the pepper. I shut the cupboard door and turned around to see my girlfriend gone. 'Bit weird' I thought to myself. I looked down to see my plate was gone and I instantly knew what she had done. "Y/N! GET YOUR ASS BACK DOWN HER NOW!" I yelled while storming out of the kitchen heading for our room, once I got there I saw her EATING MY BREAKFAST! "What do you think you're doing?" I asked, half of me found this funny the other half annoyed. "Eating breakfast?" She questioned as if she hadn't just taken my food and ran off with it. "You're lucky I love you" I said smirking. "I know" she said with the cheesiest smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV
I saved her a bit of breakfast and stood up putting it in her mouth. She bit down and chewed it before swallowing. "Was it nice?' I asked. "Very, but I would've loved to have more" I just laughed. I walked out the bedroom, towards the kitchen to clean my plate. Once I stared washing the plate off I felt two arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder. "What do you wanna do today?" She asked. I let out a loving sigh and simply replied with "whatever you want to do". And with that we carried on the day with whatever we wanted.