Decorations

Words - 890
Warning- none
Request by @Naruko_shimpachi

Nat and I have been best friends for years now. The only thing different this year is that we are now dating. At one of Tony's unnecessary party's Nat and I were on the balcony just to get away from the madness for a while. We were a little tipsy and it just happened. We confessed our feelings and it was the best feeling. We both had massive smiles on our faces that couldn't be removed. The team wondered why we were smiling so much and after a few weeks we told them and they were happy for us.

December 15th

Nat and I were currently watching a movie in bed with snacks and lots of blankets. Our room was very plain and needed a Christmas touch to it.

"We should decorate our room." I stated making Natasha look at me.

"It's already decorated." She said confused.

"No. Like Christmas decorations" I replied looking up at her.

"Oh." She said as she looked up blinking some tears away. I placed my hand on her cheek and gently moved her head to look at me.

"Why don't you like Christmas Nat?" I asked genuinely wanting to know why she doesn't like it. There's been a few time where I've mentioned it and she's gonna all quiet.

"Well..." she started. I knew this was going to be a harsh topic to talk about. "The Red Room never allowed us to have a Christmas. It was a sign of weakness. If you ever mentioned it or questioned why, you would be told to go to the box. The box is just as it sounds. Nothing but 4 white walls. No bed, No toilet and no window. The light in that room barely worked, just enough so you could see the wall in front of you." She said. I didn't expect her to continue but she did.

"I once mentioned having somewhat of a Christmas not knowing what would happen to me and they..." More tears welled up in her eyes at that point.

"Hey, you don't have to say anymore." I used my thumb to gently wipe the tears that spilled out of her eyes.

"No, I should. They put me in the box room and kept me there for a week straight. One meal a day and this small bit of fabric they called a blanket. I had two hours out of the box per day. Those two hours were spent training, then had 5 minutes to shower. It was horrible." Once she finished the tears started spilling more and more. She let out a sob so I pulled her into my arms and let her cry.

December 21st

Nat went on a last minute mission earlier and Fury said she should be back by tomorrow morning. Now I had a few hours to do something that would entertain me.

I ended up calling Wanda asking if she wanted to do something. Thankfully she did. She came over and we; listened to Christmas music, watched Christmas movies and baked cookies.

——

Wanda went home an hour ago and I went upstairs to get ready for bed. After my shower I brushed my teeth and got dressed into some shorts and one of Natasha's hoodies.

December 23rd *no ones POV*

Natasha's mission had lasted longer than Fury expected, but not much longer, only another day. So Nat was on her way back now. She landed the quinjet and made her way down the ramp.

As she walked into the living quarters she saw everyone but you.

"Where's Y/n?" The redhead asked.

"She's in your room. She hasn't spoke to anyone but Wanda these last few days" Steve informed Natasha and with that she made her way to your shared bedroom.

She found you asleep, wrapped in lots of blankets with a Christmas movie softly playing in the background. She let you sleep a little longer knowing you probably needed it. This gave her the opportunity to get showered and change into clean clothes.

Once her hygiene was taken care of, she walked over to your sleeping form. She brushed the hairs, that had fallen out of your messy bun, out of your face.

She placed a gentle kiss on your forehead before waking you up. "Wake up, love" She whispered. You let out a groan of disapproval not knowing it was your girlfriend. Your eyes slowly blinked open and a grin formed on your face when you saw Natasha smiling down at you. She was quick to place a tender kiss on your lips, making sure to stay there for a while.

"Get up, we're going to get decorations for our room." Nat said placing another kiss to your lips.

*timeskip to once you have the decorations*

You and Nat were now in your shared bedroom listening to the top 100 Christmas songs as you decorated. There was a 6ft Christmas tree in the corner of your room that you had decorated with sliver fairy lights and pink bulbuls that were all different shades.

After putting up other decorations you were finally done.

Now you band Nat were sat in bed with hot chocolates in your hands watching The Grinch. There was a Christmas blanket shared between you two as you spent the rest of the night together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok this is awful but I wanted to finish off my Christmas requests before Christmas is over.

Haven't proof read it because I really cba. If there's any mistakes... it wasn't me :)

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍