Secrets

Warnings~ swearing?
Words~ 922

Y/n's POVNat and I have been dating for 6, coming up to 7, months now

Y/n's POV
Nat and I have been dating for 6, coming up to 7, months now. It all started on New Year's Eve. We were both tipsy and we just hit it off. We left the party early and went to Nat's room.

*flashback* (in Nat's room)

"We have an hour until midnight, so we need to be quick" she smirked stepping forward more and more until the back of my legs hit the bed. Nat takes the opportunity to straddle my lap, still kissing my lips softly.

"What do you want Y/n?" She asks, going back to kissing. "You" I replied breathlessly. Nat broke the kiss only to take my top off. She laid me down on the bed and moved her hands to the waistband of my shorts. She broke the kiss once again and looked me in the eyes, silently asking for permission. I nodded and she pulled my shorts down, I helped by kicking them off my ankles.
(that's all you're getting)
(also remember consent is key ;))

*flashback over*

Nat and I have kept this relationship just between us ever since. It's not that we were embarrassed by each other we just simply wanted privacy. Plus we liked the idea of sneaking around trying not to get caught. It almost felt like we were teenagers, even though we didn't have what people would call the 'normal' childhood, it was still nice.

Nat's POV
I was in my room when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I shouted to the person on the other side of my door. The door handle twisted and the door was pushed open. I was hoping it was my beautiful girlfriend. But no. It was Tony.

"Hey Nat, I wanted to talk about upgrading your suit" I nodded with a slight frown on my face but gestured for him to sit on my bed. He started listing all the possibilities he could add to my suit to make it better. Things like; make it bulletproof, or add an extra gun holster. Things that would be beneficial.

"So would you like me to add that?" He asked. As I went to answer, the door opened. "Babe, you left your bra in m-"  she cut herself off. Y/n came in with my bra in her hands. Last night after movie night, we went back to her room. We decided to watch another movie, snuggled up in her bed. One thing led to another and the next thing I know, I woke up the next morning naked, Y/n's legs intertwined with mine and her asleep on my chest.

"Fucking hell Y/n get out!" I snapped. I didn't mean to but the idea of Tony knowing about our relationship just got inside my head. I knew he would go around telling anyone and everyone he could. Which is not what we wanted. We wanted to tell the team on our terms.

Tears gathered in her eyes, she turned on her heels and walked out, slamming the door after. "So, you and Y/l/n huh?" He smirked. "Tony I swear to god if you tell anyone before we do, I will make you wish you never said anything. Am I clear?" Anger evident in my voice. "Yes! Geez, I was only teasing" He defended himself.

I stood up and left my room in search of my girlfriend. It didn't take long to find her under the countless amount of blankets. "Get the fuck away from me" she mumbled after sniffing. No wonder she's upset. I snapped at her when I should have.

"Y/n, I am so sorry. I promise I didn't mean to snap at you." I apologised. "Sorry is not gonna fix it" she mumbled. I walked over to the bed and lied down behind her. I wrapped my arm around her waist. "Get off me" she shrugged my arm off. I sat up with my back resting on the headboard and took a different approach to this situation.

"Y/n, I know you're mad right now and I've said sorry but you need to know that I am. You outed our relationship and I freaked. I didn't want Tony to be a dick like he always is and my mind just went into panic mode. I love you." I froze once I said that. No, we've never said it before. But that's doesn't mean we have not thought about it. We've been dating for 6 months and have not said those three words yet. I loved her. Of course I did. What's not to love? Truth is I was too scared. Scared that she would leave me.

"You love me?" she turned around and looked me dead in the eye. A small smile started to form on her lips. "Of course I do. Y/n, I've loved you since the day I met you. Your smile can light up the room as soon as you walk in. You have this positive effect on people and I just don't know how you do it, all I know is that I love you. I love you so much" I finished my little speech by placing a small kiss on the top of her head.

"I love you too, Tasha. So, so much" she reached up kissing me on the lips. That's another thing I love about her. Her lips are perfect and her kisses are even better. She kisses with such passion and love and I adore it.

"I'm still mad" she whispered. "I know, and that's ok. Just know that love you with all my heart and I would never do anything intentionally to hurt you." I said pulling her in for a hug. "I know" she replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCARLETT HAD HER BABY!!!!

ahhhh I'm so happy for her. when I found out I didn't know weather to scream or cry. (I did both)

guess what ?

i'm hungry AGAIN (shocker ik)

i go on holiday on saturday morning. i have to share a room with my brother. fucking bunk beds as well 😩🤚. i also need to pack but i really can't be bothered so i'll just leave it last minute like most things i do.

have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍