Spider

Warnings~black widow spoilers
Words~712

Y/n's POV It was Friday night and I got back from a weeks long mission about an hour ago

Y/n's POV
It was Friday night and I got back from a weeks long mission about an hour ago. I had already showered and cleaned up any injuries that I had gotten.

Friday nights were movie nights. This Friday movie night was different though. This Friday we have everyone, and I mean everyone: Me, Nat, Thor, Steve, Tony, Bruce, Wanda, Pietro, Peter, Carol, Strange, Scott and all of the guardians.

I was snuggled up with Nat on one of the chairs in the movie theatre room Tony made in the compound. Everyone else was scattered around, chatting in their own conversations.

"Fellow hero's! I have gathered everyone her tonight for movie night!" Tony shouted. Any opportunity he has to make a big speech, he'll take it. Me and Nat looked at each other and rolled our eyes at the same time and I giggled.

"What should we watch?" He asked. Everyone started throwing different suggestions all at once. "How about we watch 'Spider'. Apparently it's meant to be really good." Carol said. (Basic name ikik)

My heart stopped. That was the movie I'm in. One thing absolutely no one know about me is that before I was kidnapped and tortured by Hydra, I actually used to be somewhat normal. I was a actress, not a massive famous one, but still an actress.

"No!" I shouted a little too quickly.

"Why?" Steve, Tony and Nat asked at the same time.

"Umm... because I'm in it and I don't want anyone to watch it." I said. Nat looked at me in disbelief as I have never told her about this. "So why can we watch it?" Tony sassed. "Just please don't" I said annoyed.

"We're watching it!" Thor boomed, everyone agreed. Nat saw that I wasn't happy so she grabbed the inside of my thigh and started rubbing it slowly. (If only 😩)

*an hour and 47 minutes later*

The movie was coming to an end and this is the part that will leave a few people crying. The end of this movie is really sad.

My character goes to her sisters grave as it's been 6 months since she died. My character, Veronica, and her sister Hannah, always had a few things they did when they were children and they carried on doing as they grew up. One of them was a whistle. Not just any old whistle though. Veronica would whistle a certain way and then Hannah would whistle back. The whistles were shown a few times during the movie when they were young and growing up.

When Veronica went to Hannah's gravestone she did her whistle while resting her forehead on the top of it. But because Hannah died she obviously couldn't whistle back. It was really sad.

I was sure that Steve, Peter P and Wanda would cry. But when the movie finished I was shocked. Tony, Steve, Peter P, Wanda, Pietro, Bruce, Scott, Mantis and Peter Q were all crying. Carol, Thor and Gamora had shed a few tears but quickly wiped them away.

I looked at Nat and she was silently crying. I hooked my finger underneath her chin and guided her face to pull in and kiss her lips softly. We continued to make out, our lips moving in unison until we pulled away to catch out breath. She smiled as best as she could, tears still coming out of her eyes.

The movie has ended like two minutes ago and the lights slowly turned on as the credits started rolling. Wanda's eye makeup was smudged from her crying. Everyone started complementing me.

"Y/n that was so good!" Pietro said.
"Why didn't you tell us sooner" Peter P said.
"I loved it so much" Tony said.
"Lady Y/n can act!" Thor shouted

Nat turned to me and smiled, "That was amazing baby" Nat said.

"Thanks guys, it means a lot" I said tearing up myself.

*11:39 pm*

Me and Nat had headed to bed as we were both tired and didn't want to watch another movie with everyone. Nat had non stop complementing me about how good my acting was.

"Y/n/n honestly that movie was so good. Your acting is impeccable" she said kissing me with her pink, plump lips.

Umm this was kinda a hard request and I hoped I did it well. Not as long as I hoped it would be but oh well.

I have like one more request to do and then I'm all out do leave requests please <3

Three updates in one day 😌 if someone requests soon I can possible get another one out today :)

My phones about to die helpppp

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍