Welcome home (S•J)

words- 272

words- 272

I'm so proud of my wife, Scarlett. After 10 hours of labour she gave birth to our baby boy, Luke. He's perfect. He has Scarlett's gorgeous green eyes and her perfect button nose. The nurses checked that everything was ok with him and Scar then they discharged us and we were able to go home. As I buckled our little boy in his car seat, Scarlett got into the backseat with him. I made my way to the drivers seat ready to drive my family home.

Opening the door, we were met with the sight of Florence and Lizzie with massive grins on their faces. "Congratulations!" They whispered loudly as they didn't know if Luke was sleeping. He was. Turns out driving is a good way to get him to sleep quickly.

"Oh my god! What are you guys doing here?!" Scarlett said happily at the sight of her two best friends. I set Luke down on the table as he slept in his car seat. 

"Well, we assume you're really tired so we're here to watch Luke while you both try and get some sleep." Lizzie said with a warm smile.

"Get as much sleep as you need, we'll wake you up if anything is wrong" Flo added on.

"Thank you guys. We really appreciate it" I thanked both girls with a hug and Scarlett did the same.

I helped my wife into come clean and comfy clothes after helping her in the shower. I laid on the bed and not long after Scarlett joined me placing her head on my chest where I brushed my hands through her damp hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and i'm back ig

bare with me with the writing i haven't done it in a while but i'm finally done with school!!!!

i'm gonna try and get another request out today or tomorrow but no promises:)

have a good rest of the day/night

-Millie 🤍🤍