Chapter 1

You taped the Trash Can in which you were trapped but in return, you could not find any help.

You gave up and explored the waste papers accumulated inside the trash box, humming la la la.

_________________________________

Taehyung searched all rooms in the house but to his bad luck, he couldn't find any presence of humans.

Before he could exit the room, he heard a cute giggle. He immediately snapped his head and looked around to track the sound from where it came from.

And there goes another giggle, his gaze stopped at the trash bin. He steadily walked towards the can, his hands moved to the can and opened it, only to reveal a small baby humming to itself and playing with waste items present inside the bin.

"Moo" you chirped happily but to your avail, it was not your mother rather it's a stranger. You bit your fingers with your toothless gum and started at the unknown man with wide eyes and a clueless expression coating your face.

Taehyung's gaze was fixed at your confused face, you were so small and young, Handing you to jungkook will be hell for you to experience at such an young age.

The baby looked like it's merely just a few months old and his inner self kind of felt bad for this small thing, he blinked his eyes and came back to his senses.

"No Taehyung don't feel bad, you're supposed to be heartless" he mumbled to himself and replaced his soft look with a cold one.

"Well I guess it's bad omen for you little one" he whispered staring at you who just ignored him and continued your works with the papers. He scooped your tiny frame in his arms and walked outside.

You moved your small hands across his face, trying to find something interesting to play. Taehyung shook his head trying to get rid of your hands from his face but instead, you giggled and kept touching his face with a bright smile. Taehyung's eyes narrowed at you with a mixed emotion emerging inside him.

"What's that Beta," one of the pack member asked as he walked out of the room, Taehyung turned around, revealing you in his arms.

"An Infant" he gaped in shock,

"She might be the daughter of that man," Taehyung said, securing his grip around you.

"No wonder why I found these baby clothes" you laughed out when your eyes caught the man holding your clothes.

Taehyung rubbed your head slowly as he stared at your smiling face for a couple of seconds.

"Let's take her to alpha, poor child never knew her end will be this soon," the guy said, feeling sorry for you to be caught in a dangerous situation.

"Moo" you blurted out

"Sorry little one, you have to say goodbye to your moo" taehyung said, climbing down the stairs.

_________________________________

Jungkook smirked at the bloody male struggling to keep his life.

"What a pity" he mocked with a satisfied grin, before he could throw another kick, a honey-sweet scent caught his attention. His eyes moved towards the sweet fragrance, he spots a small infant in the arms of his beta.

"Mate" he growled starting at the little baby.

Kai weakly looked up only to witness his daughter in the hands of the monster.

"N-No y/-"

A rough kick was sent at his face, resulting in him losing his consciousness.

"Alpha I found this toddler in the room," taehyung said, holding you tightly in his arms.

"Mate......My Mate is a human baby" he whispered staring at you, your eyes wandered here and there as you have never seen so many men gathered around.

Taehyung was taken aback by his alpha's words, his bewildered gaze stared at the infant in his arms.

"My baby mate" Jungkook lips unknowingly curved into a smile as he stares at his little mate. You looked ethereal and your each feature were scripted with beauty.

He walked towards you but taehyung immediately pulled you closer to his chest, trying to hide you from Jungkook. He didn't know why he acted protective over you but he did it without knowingly.

Taehyung's repulsive act didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes darkened as he stared at taehyung.

"Give my mate" he growled out which alerted taehyung to hand you over to Jungkook.

Once Jungkook had you in his arms, his eyes wavered with love.

His mate was so small and cute, your soft skin, your twinkling eyes, chubby cheeks and most importantly your cute voice.

"She is so adorable" Jungkook murmured staring at you.

Finally, he found something to cherish and love. Your wide eyes gazed Jungkook, completely unaware of your dying father.

He brought you closer to him and placed a tender kiss on your forehead.

"Taehyung let's go" Jungkook ordered Taehyung as his love-filled eyes were fixed at the little human in his arms.

"Finish him off" he commanded as he left the house, taking you along with him.

_________________________________________

Jenni came back with good news, the doctor suggested a new method for her immediate recovery from heart failure.

She parked her car outside and walked to her house, when her eyes looked up, she noticed the wide up entrance door.

Jenni immediately ran to her house and rushed inside, only to be greeted with the sight of her lifeless husband laying on the floor with a pool of blood.

"Kai!!" She screamed as she dropped her medicines and crashed onto the floor, next to her love. She pulled his body and placed his head on her lap

"Kai, open your eyes!...please talk to me" she begged, tears falling from her eyes as she sobbed unconditionally.

But in return she got no response from him, she hugged his body and cried on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Love," she cried in agony.

After few minutes, her mind instantly went to her daughter.

"My baby" she murmured in realisation, she left her child with kai. she placed her husband on the floor and ran inside each and every corner of the house, trying to find the presence of you but to her avail, she couldn't find her little baby.

She fell on her knees, clenching her head. Her teary eyes slowly looked up to find a note written on the wall with blood.

"Thank you for giving me such a beautiful mate. Her eyes are like yours and soon I'm coming for you sweetheart"

By Jungkook

Her eyes widen in shock and her pupils were shaking in fear. They took her precious daughter and killed her husband. He must be the same man from yesterday.

Jenni clenched his forehead, trying to find a way to save her child.

Her mind immediately went to one person who would do anything for her, her mate, Jimin.

All she has to do is beg Jimin to save her daughter.

_______________________________________

Do you guys like this spin-off?

don't worry there won't be too many chapters, probably around 10 or Max 15.

Enjoy 💜