chapter 4

Jungkook oscillated the small teddy bear in his hands, your eyes moved rhythm along the teddy bear. You swiftly grabbed the toy and giggled in victory. You tried to pull the teddy bear but his grip doesn't allow you to, you let out a cry of annoyance when he doesn't move his hands. Jungkook chuckled as he let go of the toy and lets you hold it. You hugged the toy smiling widely.

"Don't worry baby it will hurt a little but you will be fine" Jungkook kissed your forehead.

You stared at him dumbfounded.

"Taehyung bring the camera and record it properly" Jungkook clicks his fingers at Taehyung, gesturing him to capture the view properly.

Taehyung tightened his grip around the phone as his face twisted in anger. Though he is one of the powerful beings he felt helpless for not helping you.

Jungkook brings his fingers in front of your face, you giggled as you tried grasping his hand.

Jungkook swiftly flicks your forehead with his fingers, you blinked your eyes for few seconds unable to register his sudden unexpected move, slowly tears streamed from your eyes resulting you in crying out loud. It definitely hurts like hell considering his strength and your fragile body. The area where Jungkook hit you became faded red. You clenched your fist and cried out from the pain inflicting on your forehead.

"Did you record it?" Jungkook asks to which Taehyung nods his head.

"Good" Jungkook smirks before shifting his attention towards your sobbing form.

"Oh my little baby girl" he picks you up and shakes you in his arms to stop you from letting out tears but your cries only increased further.

"Shush my love it's okay, stop crying now... it's over and you won't get hurt ever" he mumbles as he stuffs his face at your neck, placing soft kisses.

Taehyung's eyes drowned with guilt as he witnessed his favourite human being in hurt.

"Taehyung make sure to hire a professional editor to edit the video well, it must look like y/n is actually abused here," Jungkook says sternly, Taehyung nods his head and walked out of the room to continue the further works.

"Stop crying love" Jungkook hushed you but it doesn't seem to work.

You trusted him but he broke your trust by hurting you so you will never like this man ever. You pointed your finger at your forehead where you got hurt and cried hysterically.

"I'm so sorry Princess," Jungkook said followed by few sweet words. He softly rubbed your forehead and blew air on it.

Jungkook takes you out of the room, hoping that the outside view might calm you down.

___________________________________

After few moments you fell asleep in his arms, your tear-stained cheeks resting against his chest. Jungkook felt bad for hurting you but he had to do it. He brings you inside the house and laid you in the crib. He walks out of the room to get the first aid kit.

After few seconds he comes inside with a first aid box. He picks your sleeping body from the crib and places you on his lap. He opens the kit and grabs the ointment. He applies the smooth substance on your injured part. You slightly whined, murmuring some words before going back into your slumber. He blows some air on you before placing you back in the crib.

"Sleep well baby mate" he mumbles before moving out of the room.

______________________________________

Jungkook places himself on the couch. He snaps his gaze at Taehyung.

"Is the video ready?" He askes