chapter 5

"I have important work now baby mate," Jungkook says caressing your cheek, you shot him a glare and slapped his hand away from you but he remains unbothered by your multiple strikes on him.

"I'll see you soon" he kisses your cheek, you threw one of your toy at him which directly hits his chest. Jungkook takes the toy and places it on the table before flashing you a sweet smile while the frown on your face remained still. you held a deep hatred of this man in front of you the moment he hurt you.

"Taehyung stay with y/n" Jungkook swiftly changes his happy look into a cold one when he speaks with his beta.

"You don't want me to accompany you?" He asks in uncertainty since he sticks along with Jungkook during such pack meetings.

"No I can manage it....you stay here with y/n and don't let her wander around" Jungkook orders him as he makes his way out.

Taehyung averts his gaze to you, when your eyes met Taehyung's raven orbs, you flashed him a wide smile.

Taehyung chuckles to himself before walking towards you.

"Shouldn't you take bath?" He asks, moving his fingers in front of your face. Your eyes were fixed at his long slender fingers moving in an uneven motion. Your small fingers grabs his hands and began to do some research on his palms.

Taehyung's gazes at your injured flesh where Jungkook caused his harm. It's still in faded red. You must have been in a lot of pain. He used his free hand and caressed your wounded forehead.

"It must have hurt a lot right?" He asks staring at you with his worry-filled eyes, your entire concentration was on playing his fingers that you failed to notice his soundless mumbles.

"You don't deserve this y/n" he mumbles as his hands travels across your face, he stops at your scalp and pats you smoothly.

You squirmed under the cushion and seated yourself into a comfortable position. He simply sits beside you and studies your actions. His eyes shining with adoration at your every movement. He could stare at you the whole day without getting bored.

He shakes his head and snaps out of his mesmerizing world.

"Okay y/n, enough of playing. Let's get you cleaned, I'll call the maid to fresh you up" he says, softy poking your chubby cheeks before leaving the room.

You crawled on the crib's free space for few seconds, your hands grasped the bars of the crib and slowly raised your legs, standing with the help of the bars, you slowly moved your right leg but before you could do so, you fell back on the cushion, you squealed at the sudden fall. Your lips forms into a cute pout.

"Baby" you heard a familiar whisper, you snapped your head to the window, smiled widely crawling towards it, your small hands clutch the window bars which is attached to your crib, you stood up with the help of the bar, balancing yourself, you took a peek outside the window with a wide smile coating your face.

"Moo!" You beamed loudly, smiling happily at the sight of your mother hiding behind the tree with an unfamiliar man.

_______________________________

Jenni jumps in happiness when her eyes were met by your small frame looking from the window, smiling widely.

"Moo!" Your cute loud voice was caught by Jenni,

"Shush" Jenni places her finger on her mouth gesturing you to be quiet, you also followed her action and kept your mouth shut.

Jimin maintains his straight face as he stares at Jenni communicating with you in some baby sign language. He shifts his gaze from Jenni to you. He notices your small face, chubby cheeks and your beautiful wide smile.