chapter 11

As the days went by Jimin's nature towards you softened, your fear for him reduced as you started to play with him more.

"Boo," your soft voice called for Jimin, crawling on the floor trying to reach him who seems to be busy in his works.

You increased your pace and crawled faster towards him, once you reached your destination you grabbed hold of his leg.

Jimin looks down and spots you clinging onto his leg. He lets out a heavy sigh before closing his laptop.

Jimin wraps his hands around your peptide body and lifts you up to him.

"What's your fetish with my legs, you keep grabbing hold of them like clingy kola" you flashed him a toothy grin.

Of course, you wouldn't understand his words as your oral and understanding skills haven't developed much, all you know is to play with whatever you find interesting, your toys, crawling on the floor and grabbing hold of his leg.

Jimin takes you out for some time for your learning process, you need to witness the outside world for your better understanding and easy learning of different things, he knew that human babies take a huge amount of time in developing themselves with a proper human mindset. They need to witness everything for them to process and respond accordingly.

_______________________________________

"Yoongi let's go shopping, let's take y/n with us too" Mina asks her love who seems to be too busy to notice her whines.

"Yoongi!" She shouts frustrated by his ignorance.

"Love I'm sorry, Jimin will accompany you, I have an important job to finish now"

"Always be busy with your so-called work" Mina scowls before storming away from Yoongi.

"Jimin let's go shopping get yourself ready" Mina orders him.

"Yes luna," Jimin says before placing you back in the crib.

"Give y/n to me, she is also coming with us" she snatches you from Jimin and smiles at you.

"Let's go shopping my baby girl" she excitingly squeals as she plants few feather kisses on your chubby cheeks, you lets few cheerful bubbly sounds which melts her heart to awe.

________________________________________

Jimin takes few glimpses of you through the front glass as his hands work on the stirring wheel, he notices how Mina plays with you, whenever he tries to snap a look at you Mina shuts him out or she closes the door not allowing him to witness anything. Now, after seeing Mina taking care of you he had a perfect clear-cut view on how to handle you when you're with him.

Jimin parks the car and follows his Luna into the shopping mall, Mina buys all the necessary things for her and she rushes to the kid's section, Mina hands you to Jimin and picks up all kinds of recent clothing for you, she places each dress near you to check the size and length for the better fit of the dresses for you, you being one naughty child grabbed the collar of the dress which Jimin holds in his left hand and tried to stuff it into your mouth, Jimin immediately notices it and pulls the fabric away from you.

"No y/n" he says,

Your pouty face shows the disappointment after snatching away your new plaything. You extend your small arms trying to grab hold of the dress but Jimin extends his left hand up, making sure that it's far away from you.

You let out small whines, wanting to get that thing inside your mouth. Mina runs back to you and notices your whiny face.

She immediately shoots a glare towards Jimin, Jimin widens his eyes and shakes his head in disagreement with her reason behind her deadly glare.