chapter 16

Jimin stands in front of the king as he slowly hands you to him. His sorrowful stays fixed at your bubbly face, your innocent soul which is unaware of the evil world crumbled with wickedness. All he wanted was to protect you from this deranged world but fate seems to have another idea for you. Once he sees you in the hands of Jin, he looks away containing his tears.

"Boo" you extended your arms calling for Jimin but Jin held your extended arms below and brought you closer to him.

"Boo is not gonna be with you anymore babygirl" he quietly says before walking away from the place, but his words doesn't stop your eyes from following Jimin, your view of Jimin blurs as you move away from his sight.

"Does she have to really go?" Jimin whimpers out, yoongi hugs his shoulder calming the weeping male.

"Everything will be fine Jimin"

_____________________________________

After sequence of large thoughts, Jungkook slowly brings you up to hand you to the elder woman standing in front of him. He hesitantly gives you to the old woman. You let out a sound of yelp as you comfortably adjust yourself in your grandmothers arms.

"Boo" you call out again, eyeing the stranger in front of you.

"It's me dear, your grandmother" she brings you closer to her and places a soft peck on your chubby cheek.

"Moo" you whine out, calling for your mother.

"Awww, little love, you will be perfectly fine, your grandma is here" she gently pats your soft scalp.

You lean on her shoulder after realising that she means no harm to you. The old man comes forward smiles at your obedient behaviour.

"She is just like Jenni" he mumbles, staring at you with a large smile on his lips.

The Elder people bow a form of respect to Jin before exiting the place.

Jin returns their kind gesture and asks his pack members to accompany them out.

Jungkook's teary eyes stares at your figure which slowly parts away from him as you completely disappear out of his sight.

Jin eyes the shattered male before a sly smirk forms on his lips, finally, he can tame the so called hungry beast.

Now everything will be under his control and he will make sure to use y/n till Jungkook comes under his command and behaves well.

"Jungkook, everything will be fine, your mate will live well and you can be with her soon" Jin says before walking out of the room, leaving Jungkook alone in his dark world.

"We will meet soon baby mate"

______________________________________

"Boo!!!" You excitedly yell out when your eyes catches Jimin standing in one corner, your grandmother notices your smiley face and brings you to the man whom your eyes are fixed at.

She gently bring you to him but you swiftly climb on to his shirt with a tiny giggle. Jimin catches you in his arms and rocks you up.

"My boo missed me right?" He asks you and you show your happiness filled smiles at him.

His face lits up, hugging you to closer his him.

His boo will leave him soon to live in her world. But he didn't want to let you go, he didn't want to part away from you. He wants you in his arms as you grow up gradually but sadly none of this is possible, you weren't safe here in this deranged world of wolves. Your safety is his top priority and for that even if he needs to stay away from you, he will do it happily. Your safety and happiness is his smile and joy.

He hugs you one last time before giving you to your grandmother.

The elder man walks to Jimin and bows up to him

"I know we were not worthy parents to our Jenni, we left her she became pregnant with an unknown male at young age, It's all due to my ego and disgusting mind set now that I have lost my only daughter" tears fall from the male when recalls the begging of his daughter's word to forgive her but he became all blind due to anger and disgust.

"we left her all alone when she needed us the most. There is Nothing could we do to repay back to our daughter but at least we can raise her child well and provide a good future for y/n" the elder man wipes his tears and walks back to his wife, mother of Jenni.

"Thank you for protecting my granddaughter, even though our daughter is no longer with us, we will make sure y/n never feels left out of motherly and fatherly love." She speaks out and moves backward.

Jimin bows his head after listening to their words, indeed his mate has suffered a lot, it's not just him who was narrow minded and selfish about his worries that he failed to notice Jenni, 's miseries.

"Boo" you squeal out extending your hands towards him.

"y/n love, dont worry you will meet your boo soon," your grandmother tries getting your hands back but you dont seem to back off.

"Boo" you squeal out again, your self-conscious realised that you were been taken away from the man whom you grew to like, you whine out and struggle in her arms, wanting to be with your boo.

Jimin turns his back to you and wipes off his tears, he can't see you calling out his name for his comfort, because he knows that he is helpless now and he can't have you back into his world. You are supposed to be free and happy. He gently wipes his face and walks away from the hallway.

"Boo"

"Boo!"

"Boo"

You wailed out after repeatedly calling for him. Your helpless cries echoes through the room as your grandparents try to console you.

"I'm sorry y/n, I'm so sorry y/n, just be happy and always keep smiling"

Jimin sniffs out before having a good look at you.

He slowly walks away from the castle.

"Be happy y/n"

The end

_________________________________________

Yep thats the end, y/n will be living with her grandparents and Jimin will be in is pack, Jungkook will be under jin's command.

Since it's a spin off I wanted it short and cute, I hope you guys enjoyed the spin off.

If you haven't read my beautiful flower book one the please do 💜✌😇

Thanks for the support, I'll miss this book