chapter 12

Sana storms her heels hard against the ground after the heated argument between her and that stranger whom accidentally she met. She rubs her hands against the smooth locks on her son, calming his cries.

She walks back to her car, Sana places a soft kiss on her son's forehead and hands him to his babysitter.

"Yoona, take care of him, I have few works to attend" she says to the younger female who holds the baby.

"Yes Miss Sana" she nods her head and places herself inside the car, the driver drives the car and in few seconds the car disappears from her sight.

Sana lets out a heavy sigh, she turns around to leave but something blocks her path, more like someone. She lazily looks up, her eyes widen as she stumbles back in fear.

"Hi," Jungkook flashes her a sly smirk.

Sana gaps at her terrifying view as she backs away from him, the more she moves back the more he moves forward.

All sana could think was her baby's safety, she hoped that Jungkook wouldn't have noticed kookie or else it would be another hellish life over her.

"What do you want now?" She musters up her courage and directly asks him.

"Wow I'm loving your courage" his mockery switches into a dark expression as his twisted eyes met hers and continues his remaining sentences " but you need to know who is at the power here" he roughly grabs the roots of her hair and drags her away.

Sana lets out a screech of pain from his death grip on her hair. She tries her best to pull his hands away from her hair but his strength doesn't allow her.

"Get ready for your hell bitch" he growls as he drags her to his car.

______________________________________

Mina walks out after her shopping, her arms wrapped around your body, she lightly pinches your cheek which results in few giggles from you.

Suddenly something crashes into her mind.

"Oh shit, I forgot my wallet in the restroom" she gaps in realisation.

"Jimin take y/n to the car and stay there, I will be back in few seconds" Mina hurriedly hands you to Jimin and rushes back into the Shopping Mall to get her wallet before someone could steal it.

Jimin tightens his grip around you and walks back to the car, he places you in the child safety seat, properly attaching the seat belts around you. He closes the door and waits for his luna.

_____________________________________

Mina sighs in relief when she spots her wallet, she grabs her wallet from the sink counter and walks out. As she proceeds to leave the Mall, her eyes caught a man trying to drag a female to his car, basically attempting to kidnap her. She turns around to call the security but if she leaves now then the girl would be kidnapped for sure, she immediately makes her mind and runs to help the poor girl. Mina makes a call for Jimin while running towards the scene.

"Get inside bitch!" The man growls at the struggling woman.

"Let go of the girl" Mina screams at them which catches their attention.

The man parts from the female and turns around to meet Mina.

A fear of gasp left from Mina when her eyes met with Jeon Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook"

Jungkook catches her lip movement which mumbles his name, his eyes widen in realization, a cocky smirk covering his face.

"Isn't it the Luna of Min Pack" he scoffs in disbelief, checking her out.

"No wonder when they say that you're the most beautiful woman, you're indeed hot" he flashes her a dirty smirk.

"Luna where are you?" Jimin's voice was heard from the phone, Mina immediately brings her device near her lips "it's Jungkook! Jimin get near the backside of the parki-" Before she could finish ger words, Jungkook snatches it from her and throws it away.

"Grab her and this bitch" Jungkook orders his pack members, they immediately walk towards Mina and grabs hold of her arms. Mina struggles to get off from them.

"Why are you doing this" Mina shrieks as she wriggles her arms.

"Why!" He scoffs as he continues "my mate was killed and I owe to take revenge on this bitch" Jungkook points at the frightened Sana, Mina takes a look at her, not understanding any of his words.

But one thing is clear, Jungkook isn't aware that you're alive and that's a big relief to her.

"But I never knew that I would hit two apples with one stone" Jungkook mocks at the two females.

Jungkook nods his head at his members and seats himself inside the car, his pack members drag the two females and pushes them inside a van.

_____________________________________

Jimin stays outside his car waiting for Mina to arrive, he takes a look inside the car to check up on you, you were fast asleep, Jimin smiles at you before turning his head around, a good thing that you fell asleep. You must have been tired.

Old romantic music rings inside Jimin's ear, he grabs his phone from his pocket and looks at the caller ID.

Luna

He swipes the caller button and attends the call.

"Luna where are you?" He asks lazily after being bored of standing here for so long, even the people walking around were giving him weird looks.

"it's Jungkook! Jimin get near the backside of the parki-"

With a smashing sound the phone call cuts.

"Hello, Luna! Luna!" Jimin panics out, he immediately runs to the backside of the parking lot, before he could get a view of his Luna, a couple of cars went past him.

Mina's eyes widen when her eyes met with Jimin searching for her, she bangs the window of the car, hoping to make him notice but Before Jimin could meet her eyes, the car strolled past.

Jimin runs his hand on his hair locks as his chest rise up and down with heavy breath. He looks around the place but to his display nothing was seen. Suddenly something crashes into his mind.

The cars.

It must have been them. He immediately turns around but the vehicles have already disappeared from his sight.

"Fuck!" He curses.

He immediately takes his phone and dails yoongi's number.

He informs every single thing to his alpha.

Yoongi finishes the call by saying him to come home with y/n.

Jimin cuts the call and throws his phone away, frustration kills his mind and he couldn't believe that he failed to protect his Luna.

"Arghhh" he screams out to ease his tensed brain.

"Jeon Jungkook" he growls, clenching his fist.

"I'll save my luna from you" he grits out before storming away from the place.

___________________________________

Fast update 😁